Esteemed Contributor

Re: Casey Anthony's Cell Mate to Speak Up

Casey Anthony should have been found guilty of manslaughter, negligence or something similar, if they couldn't find first degree murder. She hid the body and covered up, so that itself is a crime.

She should be guilty just for being a rotten person and bad mother.

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Respected Contributor

@songbird wrote:

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@Linmo wrote:

@gertrudecloset It could have been an accident or a deliberate action.  We'll probably never know.

I said as much in my opener @Linmo .  I agree that we may never know.  I still would like to know though.

I'm one of the few people on this planet, that actually agreed with the jury.  I believe the child died accidentally (drowned) in the pool while Casey was being neglectful as usual.  Simply not paying attention.  This was what the police actually believed initially what happened. She was convicted of being a neglectful mother after all. She was terrified of her mother her reaction, etc.  So she hid the body for a long time, out of sight, out of mind. She didn't want to work, just party.  Her mother always taking care of the baby. (like some  unwed women...they still go out to party in hopes on meeting a man that will hang around longer)  No problem, the mother takes care of the baby. All day & every day Casey, always the social animal, would drive around all day, going nowhere, talking constantly over the phone,  about nothing.  She hid the body at their old teenage hangout in the woods.  In fact some of her former classmates told the police they believed that Casey dumped the body there. They would have found the child earlier, but a hurricane went through there. 

What would be the reason for placing duct tape over the mouth of a dead child who drowned in a swimming pool?

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

That baby did not accidentally die.  She planned it.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

No. Not interested. This is another grossly tragic death, but it's well past time for some to move on. No matter what is revealed, if anything, there was a trial, she was acquited and it's over. I was, however, disappointed to see Angie Harmon took the gig of hosting what appears to be some sort of tabloid like Lifetime series.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

At this point, is there anyone who thinks Casey Anthony didn't do it?! 

Esteemed Contributor

Her cellmate's interview is part of six episode docuseries called Cellmate Secrets.  There will be interviews with former cellmates of notorious people like Casey Anthony.

Pass

Honored Contributor

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@songbird wrote:

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@Linmo wrote:

@gertrudecloset It could have been an accident or a deliberate action.  We'll probably never know.

I said as much in my opener @Linmo .  I agree that we may never know.  I still would like to know though.

I'm one of the few people on this planet, that actually agreed with the jury.  I believe the child died accidentally (drowned) in the pool while Casey was being neglectful as usual.  Simply not paying attention.  This was what the police actually believed initially what happened. She was convicted of being a neglectful mother after all. She was terrified of her mother her reaction, etc.  So she hid the body for a long time, out of sight, out of mind. She didn't want to work, just party.  Her mother always taking care of the baby. (like some  unwed women...they still go out to party in hopes on meeting a man that will hang around longer)  No problem, the mother takes care of the baby. All day & every day Casey, always the social animal, would drive around all day, going nowhere, talking constantly over the phone,  about nothing.  She hid the body at their old teenage hangout in the woods.  In fact some of her former classmates told the police they believed that Casey dumped the body there. They would have found the child earlier, but a hurricane went through there. 

What would be the reason for placing duct tape over the mouth of a dead child who drowned in a swimming pool?

@mom2four0418 

Or the fact that chloroform was present in the trunk of Casey's car?

Maybe it's just me, but I don't keep any chloroform in my trunk......

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

Whether the liitle girl was outright murdered, accidently drown or her Mother gave her a drug to sleep so she could party and it killed her, either way Casey is responsible.  It was not natural causes.

The little kid had tape wrapped 3 times around her head, eyes and nose, was put in the woods to decompose in FL heat and humidity for 6 months until she was found while her Mother (and I use the term loosely) lied and partied.  She didn't report her missing for 30 days.

She is guilty as sin and sociopath.  Narsissist, pathiological liar, no remose.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 

I agree with you, although Casey didn't report her missing after 30 days, it was Casey's mother, Cindy, who reported Caylee missing after not seeing her in over 30 days and getting 'wild' explanations from Casey as to where she was.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

The mother and father are as guilty as she. Certainly the father knew. But both of them, eventually, protected their daughter in every way they could. Even after accusing her father of abuse. Nothing was sacred. I don't know how any of them can live with themselves. 

No doubt she is back on the scene, doing what she always wanted to do.