Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Casey Anthony's Cell Mate to Speak Up

Lifetime is running a repeat of Casey's mother and father talking about the case ten years later.  I never watched it so I tried to watch a bit.  During the commercials they are showing previews of another documentary, where supposedly during the time Casey was in jail, the cellmate is going to tell what she knows about little Caleigh going missing.

Casey Anthony's cellmate: It's supposed to air next Friday.  Then on Saturday a new movie about this case.  Don't know if I'm interested.  If I remember I might check for it.

Does anyone else have any interest in this mysterious case?  I don't think we'll ever know what happened to the child.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

Re: Casey Anthony's Cell Mate to Speak Up

[ Edited ]

Last week I read a story online saying one of the jury members regretted not finding Casey guilty and it haunts them to this day. I don't know if this person was a male or female as not much information was given. I did see the article written a little differently on several websites.

Then I read that Casey called the police about another woman harassing her in a bar. It was someone she knew and they had dated the same guy. It was strange because I hadn't heard about her in a long time. I do feel she killed her daughter. I watched the entire trial but am no longer interested. I feel nothing but disgust when I think of her.

Respected Contributor

IMO, it's not a mystery.  Casey murdered her daughter.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Linmo wrote:

IMO, it's not a mystery.  Casey murdered her daughter.  

I believe she did too.  There is still the when, where and how though.  I'd like to know all of this.  Of course, I'd like to know why too.

Respected Contributor

@gertrudecloset It could have been an accident or a deliberate action.  We'll probably never know.

Valued Contributor

I am very interested in this case. I believe she is guilty. She tried to destroy her fathers reputation which proves she would do anything.  The death smell in the car, the Zenaida Gonzales lie. The  lying to the police and she walks directly into Disney I believe and then have to back down and said no she never worked there. Mental case, sick woman that murdered her daughter.

Esteemed Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@gertrudecloset It could have been an accident or a deliberate action.  We'll probably never know.

I said as much in my opener @Linmo .  I agree that we may never know.  I still would like to know though.

Respected Contributor

IMHO, Casey Anthony and OJ Simpson are literally 2 people that got away with murder.

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Honored Contributor

How do you know when Casey Anthony's lying?

Her lips are moving......

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@Linmo wrote:

I said as much in my opener @Linmo .  I agree that we may never know.  I still would like to know though.

I'm one of the few people on this planet, that actually agreed with the jury.  I believe the child died accidentally (drowned) in the pool while Casey was being neglectful as usual.  Simply not paying attention.  This was what the police actually believed initially what happened. She was convicted of being a neglectful mother after all. She was terrified of her mother her reaction, etc.  So she hid the body for a long time, out of sight, out of mind. She didn't want to work, just party.  Her mother always taking care of the baby. (like some  unwed women...they still go out to party in hopes on meeting a man that will hang around longer)  No problem, the mother takes care of the baby. All day & every day Casey, always the social animal, would drive around all day, going nowhere, talking constantly over the phone,  about nothing.  She hid the body at their old teenage hangout in the woods.  In fact some of her former classmates told the police they believed that Casey dumped the body there. They would have found the child earlier, but a hurricane went through there.