Esteemed Contributor

Casey Anthony get too much airtime

[ Edited ]

I ask everyone to Boycott anything reguarding her.  Pathetic!   Man I just saw a preview on TLC and her Mother is huge.  Poor George has been through too much!

Contributor

Re: Casey Anthony get too much airtime

Surely you did not mean to equate Casey's Mother gaining weight -- and the suffering that must surely cause Casey's Father (your judgment, not mine) -- with the suffering he has endured over the murder of his granddaughter?  Am I misunderstanding what you said?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Who cares about the mother's weight?  I hope Casey rots on Earth.  She killed her 2 year old daughter.  There was so much evidence yet I wonder if some of it was withheld from the jury.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Who cares about her and OJ let these people fade into yester yr.

When news is slow they go digging up old bones. 

Honored Contributor

So does O. J. Simpson and Jon Benet Ramsey.  It's about time to resurrect the guy in California who killed his wife, Laci.   These things seem to run in cycles. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Sick of 'em all.

Valued Contributor

she not getting paid....also I think it; a good idea to remind people what a monster she is....younger people need to know so she's not "normalized"

Esteemed Contributor

IMO her Mother is just as guilty for lying for her.  I don't care if she wanted to save her daughters life.  IT WAS WRONG.  Casey making money off this murder makes me sick!  If people would not watch , they would stop showing.  I pity George the most.  What he has tolerated from his daughter and wife is pathetic.  

I heard Lee has a baby boy!  I hope he is happy.  The only one not trying to cash in on this.

Esteemed Contributor

@BettyNewbie wrote:

she not getting paid....also I think it; a good idea to remind people what a monster she is....younger people need to know so she's not "normalized"

You are wrong.  She is doing an interview that is coming up.  She would not have done this for free.  It hasn't aired yet and I forget when it is coming , I think in a few weeks.  She is still lying through her teeth.  This will only teach those that are nuts , that you can get away with murder.  Sickens me.  

Valued Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@BettyNewbie wrote:

You are wrong.  She is doing an interview that is coming up.  She would not have done this for free.  It hasn't aired yet and I forget when it is coming , I think in a few weeks.  She is still lying through her teeth.  This will only teach those that are nuts , that you can get away with murder.  Sickens me.  

I obviously was talking about the show that was on recently and has aired on a few different networks