Regular Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

Oh guys, I just saw Alicia Keys, and she was amazing. What a great concert !

I saw her also..Love Alicia Keys..

Respected Contributor

Alicia Keys and Carole King had stellar, outstanding performances! I've been watching the program off and on throughout the evening, enjoying it very much.

Trusted Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

Love Carole King and Tapestry. The play Beautiful was just about the best play I have seen. 

Great,  we are going to see it next weekend in Portland ME, really looking forward to it,

Esteemed Contributor

I love both Carole and Sweet Baby James.  Where was I when the concert in Ct was advertised?  I would have loved it.

Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT 

The concert I was talking about was at least 6 years ago

@PamfromCT wrote:

I love both Carole and Sweet Baby James.  Where was I when the concert in Ct was advertised?  I would have loved it.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

@I am still oxox, Thanks for your reply.  Wish I had been there.

Honored Contributor

Carole King is a musical legend, her songs are timeless.  My favorite King song is So Far Away, the first time I heard it I related and loved the words.  Also I always loved the Shirelles and Will You Love Me Tomorrow, one of their hits is a Carole King song.  She has definitely left her mark in the music world!

I also love Stay Human with Jon Batiste, the band who plays on the Colbert show.  They are a great group of musicians.

I salute this concert, bringing lots of fun and joy!!!!!

Respected Contributor

@Stargazer77 wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

Love Carole King and Tapestry. The play Beautiful was just about the best play I have seen. 

Hello, fellow New Jerseyan.  I saw Beautiful a few weeks ago and loved it.  It was a fun show.

I saw Beautiful about 3 years ago in NY and loved it.  The whole audience was singing along.  

Respected Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

I finally got to see Beautiful this week. It was one of the best plays I've seen. I was thrilled to see Carol King at the Global Citizens concert. I had never heard of H.E.R. but she also was amazing. Alicia Keys was wonderful and Queen brought down the house

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Trusted Contributor

I was lucky  enough to see "Beautiful" today and loved it.  I knew there would be her songs but I didn't expect all the other great music.  I would highly recommend this show, I know there is a tour of it right now.