Honored Contributor

I watched it, it was what I thought it would be.  Not very funny, over the top acting and a bunch of middle age jokes.  

Esteemed Contributor

I loved it and didn’t notice a laugh track. In fact when she entered her first scene, it sounded like a live audience. 

Also loved The Unicorn. 

These two two shows are 25% of my M-F primetime TV watching. 

Keepin' it real.
Respected Contributor

I watched and thought it was too cutesy.  Loved her in The Middle and Everybody Loves Raymond.  Will probably watch again just to see if it gets better. 

Honored Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

She was such a shrew most times on "....Raymond".  I don't care much for her these days.  Even the promos seemed a bit silly for this new show.  I think she'd do better is some other type of role perhaps.

Honestly though, with a controlling , clinging mother- in - law, and a childlike mama’s boy for a husband who wouldn’t be a shrew ?

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

I tuned because I like her - thinking I would not like it.  It was a bit better than expected.

Esteemed Contributor

I liked it.  I'm sure there will be some tweaking of the cast and direction.

Valued Contributor

Caught just a few minutes last night while flipping through channels.  I diagnose it won't last long.

Esteemed Contributor

@heart of savino wrote:

All the comedies now on tv suck. not like the good old days 

all in the family sanford and son  etc...

@heart of savino   Those were the days before the word "offended" came about.  Now days you can't say anything without someone getting offended!!

Honored Contributor

@Patriot3 wrote:

@heart of savino wrote:

All the comedies now on tv suck. not like the good old days 

all in the family sanford and son  etc...

@heart of savino   Those were the days before the word "offended" came about.  Now days you can't say anything without someone getting offended!!

The main offense being that the writing insults my intelligence.

Honored Contributor

I would rather watch Patricia Heaton on a cooking show; she is very talented in the kitchen.