Honored Contributor

I haven't watched it, but definitely will because I really like Patricia Heaton.

I'd rather watch a bad sitcom than a violent or vulgar show--any day.

She was in another show a few years back that I really like 'Back to You' (I think it was called) with Kelsey Grammer (sp?) and for some reason it was cancelled.  (Probably for a violent or vulgar show...lol)

Respected Contributor

@Her voice is horrible !!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I don't watch contemporary TV comedies, so I never get to see her.  I just like Patricia Heaton's real-life personality and her grit and individuality so much.  Wish her well and hope she hits it big no matter what she does....

Honored Contributor

@redwingsgal wrote:

I saw only the last ten minutes, but I really enjoyed it!  I don't make it a point of watching these 30 minute sit coms, but if I get the chance, I would def watch it again

I watched this show tonight  and I loved it.  All the characters are funny and likeable  Kyle Maclachlan is really good as the head doctor.  Great casting.

Trusted Contributor

I watched both episodes and will keep watching. So far, it's just ok. Compared to Mom and even the Unicorn on same night, I enjoyed the other 2 shows more. 

Honored Contributor

@FindingMyJoy wrote:

I watched both episodes and will keep watching. So far, it's just ok. Compared to Mom and even the Unicorn on same night, I enjoyed the other 2 shows more. 

I love Mom, have not seen UnicornSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I usually don't watch this show because I've always found Heaton to be extremely off-putting.  

But I saw a blurb last week that Kelsey Grammer was going to be guesting on the next episode, so I recorded it.

Man, I agree with the majority of people that this show is just really, REALLY bad!!    If that weren't enough, KG wasn't even in the episode until the last moment.    I wonder if they are casting him for a permanent role to try and bring the show out of the dumps.

Maybe if they replace her with him it could have a chance.  Smiley Very Happy   Seriously.