Respected Contributor

I hope it gets better because I like her.

Honored Contributor

I'm not a fan of her, so I haven't watched this new show, but I am sure seeing pretty much nothing but negative revews from the people who actually are fans, so that's not sounding good.

I've picked up most of the rest of the new sitcoms, as I must have some sitcoms in My Shows.   Haven't watched any of the ones recorded yet, so I hope we end up with some good ones.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I watched; wished I hadn’t.   

Trusted Contributor

Can't stand Patricia Heaton so I won't be watching.  The program has a 58% Rotten Tomatoes rating so I doubt it will be around very long.

Honored Contributor

I watched it and thought it was okay. I also watched The Unicorn. I'm pretty easy to please, a show has to be really bad for me to give up on it.

Honored Contributor

I like Patricia but this show is hopped up on caffeine- so frantic 

it seems if they generate hyperness - the show is more exciting

I will give it another look before I pass- concept is funny

Respected Contributor

Re: Carol’s second act

[ Edited ]

I never cared for Patricia Heaton, but after I watched Mom I thought I would give the show a chance. I lost interest in 10 minutes.

Super Contributor

I watched it, as I like her as an actress.. I am with you all, it was a little over the top. I hope it calms down. But I am sure that the writers, wrote her to be like this. So I think it is more the writers than it is her.

Respected Contributor

@Janey2 wrote:

I actually enjoy Patricia Heaton. that being said, I thought the show was so terrible  that I won’t give it a second watch.

For the new shows I DVRd them to record the whole series and as soon as I watched this show - I deleted all future recordings.  

Regular Contributor

I loved Patricia Heaton on Raymond. This show was awful! The writing was terrible. It won't last.