Respected Contributor

Patricia Heaton is usually ratings gold but not sure about this comedy.  It seemed too silly to me.  I will watch a few more times to see if it grabs me.  I really like her. 

Super Contributor

@chiclet  I agree!  The show was all over the place.  I really love Patricia Heaton and will give it a few more tries.  I also thought it was funny as Ashley Tisdale is starring in the show as her daughter and I kept wondering if I missed her some where while watching the show only to realize she showed up in the last 2-3 minutes of the show.  Just strange.  

Super Contributor

I was worried they would make her annoying, just like she was as Frankie on The Middle.  Well, I was wrong - I think she was more annoying.  If she doesn't calm down, I'm out.  She was a bit annoying on Everbody Loves Raymond, annoying on The Middle, and now she is really annoying.  I wonder what she is like in real life.

Honored Contributor

@suziebee1 wrote:

I was worried they would make her annoying, just like she was as Frankie on The Middle.  Well, I was wrong - I think she was more annoying.  If she doesn't calm down, I'm out.  She was a bit annoying on Everbody Loves Raymond, annoying on The Middle, and now she is really annoying.  I wonder what she is like in real life.

I actually liked her on Raymond, Ray drove me crazy, his character was so annoying. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

She was such a shrew most times on "....Raymond".  I don't care much for her these days.  Even the promos seemed a bit silly for this new show.  I think she'd do better is some other type of role perhaps.

Honored Contributor

I will stick with Greys Anatomy, I dont care much for comedies, all of them too silly for me. Not seen any since Seinfeld is gone. 

Respected Contributor

I liked it okay, but the laugh track was grating.  Guess I'm used to the comedies without a laughtrack, like "The Middle."  I will continue to watch, because the premise is promising and I like the cast.

Respected Contributor

@chiclet   I have recorded everything I was interested in all week.  Have only been able to watch a few, haven't gotten to Thursday yet!  If they don't get me on the first show, I'm out.  I know I will still love watching "Mom" though!

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

I didn't watch. I've seen enough of her on network TV to last several lifetimes... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

I saw only the last ten minutes, but I really enjoyed it!  I don't make it a point of watching these 30 minute sit coms, but if I get the chance, I would def watch it again

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it