Trusted Contributor

If anyone is looking for something to watch and likes a police drama. Interesting story lines. One per season. 

One night after watching The Old Man, we were looking for something else to watch. The Canadian show Cardinal was on our home page. 

We gave it a try and we both love it. There are only 4 seasons with 6 episodes per season. 

It stars Billy Campbell. It is a police drama. It does get a little violent for those who may not like that. 

We just finished the 3rd season. Looking forward to the 4th and final. I read it was cancelled and will not be renewed. That is too bad it is a good show. 

Honored Contributor

I did try watching ti but yes it was too violent and also the main guy's whispering voice got on my nerves.

It is always so great to find something you like though. Right now I am watching Sea Patrol on Roku, an Australian series.

I loved 24 and Bosch, Endeavor, Midsommer Murders, Blue Murder, most all the English detective series and some Aussie😊

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Contributor

I just finished watching Candy on Hulu. Based on a true crime story.  There are 5 eposodes to it starring Jessica Biel as Candy.