Frequent Contributor

Captain Lee's (Below Deck) son passed away

For fans of Below Deck and Captain Lee Rosbach: Captain Lee announced that his son, Josh, died on Saturday. He had addiction problems and died of an overdose. So sad.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Captain Lee's (Below Deck) son passed away

How sad 😢!! The drug problem in this country has become a serious epidemic!! It crosses all socio economic lines. We need to take the bull by the horns now before it’s to late.

Super Contributor

So sad for Captain Lee and his family and in Milwaukee Wisconsin this weekend alone 14 people died of overdose. They call it accidental which I can’t fiqure why because it is self inflicted and I know that there are different degrees of addictions some people like my daughter-in-law who couldn’t give up on drugs and her whole family were all addicted . It turned out the family addiction goes back generations. 

Valued Contributor

It is sad that so many people are hurting from something and turn to drugs to try to get over the hurting.  

My nephew overdosed last October.  It was his first full day out of rehab.  He was there for almost a year.  I had just seen him two days before.  He was so bright and shining.  I hadn't seen him like that since he was 11 or 12.  I was certain he was firmly on the path to clean living and dealing with the hurt his mom caused in his early life.

I miss him. 

Respected Contributor

Poor Captain Lee and his wife. Very sad news.