Honored Contributor

Re: Candace Cameron on the View

@Mominohio wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@HULAGIRL wrote:

Poor Candace was only put on there so they would have someone to chew up and spit out ............I feel bad for her.  Whoopi and that gawd-awful Raven (who thinks she knows everything) seem to take over a lot and that other comedian also has a pretty big mouth. 

What are you basing this on?     I'm guessing she had the ability to hold her own in previous appearances on the show.   They don't just pick someone off the street (so to speak) and make them a host on this show.

@HULAGIRL @Tinkrbl44

I agree with hulagirl. And that highlighted sentence is based on what has always gone on on The View. A group on know it all loud mouth liberals run all over the only conservative on the panel, and give them no credit for having a brain. It's been the basis of the show since it began. 

WOW .......   and I guess that means that you think that liberals don't have brains, either?   This is a perfect example of the pot calling the kettle .... well, you'v heard the saying..

Esteemed Contributor

I have not liked Candace since she was on DWTS and made such a big deal about how she couldn't do this and she couldn't wear that because she was such a holier than thou Christian. Why did she even join the show. She knew what it was about. Then she did all the moves anyway. Unlike her brother Kirk, she lstill must want the limelight. She pushes that stuff down people's throats and expects everyone to live by her beliefs. They should have kept Nichole Wallace on the show. it makes no sense that they would bring in this airhead instead of Nichole. And by the way, Candace is not the one and only right wing Christian on the show now. Fortunately, Candace is one of the alternates, which means she isn't on every single day. That means, if I watch at all, I'll make sure SHE isn't there when I do.

Honored Contributor

I think Candace Cameron is lovely.  She's a better person than I.  I couldn't work with a bunch of loud mouth know it alls and never would.