Esteemed Contributor

Re: Candace Cameron Bure and Lacey Chabert in Hallmark movies

I don't mind either of them. I don't watch that many Hallmark movies, just when

I can't find anything better on a Saturday night.

Who are the most popular men actors of Hallmark, Christmas or regular movies?

Any idea?

Two I can think of are Cameron Mathison and Andrew Walker.

Trusted Contributor

The other same old storyline goes like this. Girl moves away from a small town, becomes a successful person in NYC, has to go back because a parent is ill or a business is going downhill or it is Christmas. Girl goes back and falls in love with the only unattached male in town and they get married and stay in the small town.

And Cameron Matheson is getting way over marketed. He is not only on the Hallmark movies, The Home Show at 10am and Entertainment tonight. Is he hard up for money?

Honored Contributor

Paul Green shows up A LOT. LOL.
Honored Contributor

Does anybody know when this 24 hours of movies thing is going to end on Hallmark?    I'm running out of 'Frasier' episodes.  Smiley Sad

No other channel on my cable currently plays Frasier.  But I keep a certain amount of episodes of this, and a couple other of my older favorites, on hand.

I just don't understand why they need to play them around the clock for weeks on end, but then I'm not a fan of Hallmark movies. (I used to think that LIfetime movies were bad, right?)  hehe  Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

Are the actors mentioned here perhaps under contract to Hallmark to be cast in only Hallmark productions?

@deepwaterdotter - I think you might have something. I know I've seen the Chesapeake Shores actors in at least two seasonal movies!

@chickenbutt - As a huge Frasier fan I can tell you - we won't see the episodes again until after the new year. It happens every year. Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden   Guess you need to find another channel to watch.  I don't like 2 months worth of Christmas movies no matter who is starring in them so I find something else to watch....

Esteemed Contributor

Danica McKellar is another one who is in a lot.  I like both Lacey Chabert and Candace Cameron Bure more than her.  Now they're bringing Kellie Pickler into the fold.  It will be interesting to see how she does.

Another guy who appears a lot is that Brennan Elliott.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

We watch some of these movies when we want something to watch.

I agree same story line but at least the movie isn’t hard to follow esp if you doze off.

For us — mindless entertainment.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Don't forget Lori Loughlin and Catherine Bell, who don't do as many Christmas movies as the other two, but who defintely have been just as over-used, as charter members of the Hallmark B list actor stable... None of the above are great actresses, though Bell is probably the best of the lot. I can at least watch her and can take Bure in small doses. I can't watch the other two... And yes, most Hallmark men leave a LOT to be desired... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I like both Cameron and Lacy, do not care for Danica nor Cameron Mathison!

I think some of you are forgetting the theme of Hallmark, it takes you away from reality, where everything is Idyllic, down to every snowflake!  I enjoy the Christmas movies, I think it is a little early, but I'm watching anyway.  Tomorrow night is Marrying Father Christmas, looking forward to it!