Respected Contributor

Re: Cameron Mathison joins General Hospital.

@arizona babe wrote:

@reiki604 I am excited as soaps are his forte- he was wasted as being a host on that stupid Hallmark morning show that seems to of gone away- as for being aged out on Hallmark Movies have you seen all the older men on them, many many- he is too good for the usual Hallmark movies that have no plot but he was good in the ones on the Mystery channel, at least they are not goodie goodie like on the regular Hallmark channel

He's at that awkward age. Too old to be the love interest of the latest group of ingenues, but too young to play their dad or older uncle. The Mystery channel would be a good place for him to land as the leads are more mature.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Unfortunate. I don't care for him and General Hospital doesn't need him. The Home and Family job is wrapping up as the show has been cancelled and only runs until late summer. So tired of this endless recycling of soap actors. Is there nobody new out there instead of the same tired faces and marginal acting ability?

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

I haven't seen him on anything in ages.   plus, I didn't know General Hospital is still on. I thought all of the soaps were kaput. Well expect Y&R. My best friend and her husband watch that.  I haven't kept up since All My Children went off the air .  I liked him fine on that.  

Trusted Contributor

@stevieb So agree w/you ... watching him is like watching paint dry.

Honored Contributor

I like Cameron. Think he does a good job acting.

Valued Contributor

Hope his character is a doctor...GH is so understaffed!