Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Re: Cameran Eubanks of Southern Charm has a baby girl

I've never heard of the name Palmer for a girl. Anyone else? By the way...I see that Shep has his own show about him looking for love. It starts next month. I assume it's just a season or less. He drinks too much. I'm doubtful that he wants to be married either.

Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I've never heard of the name Palmer for a girl. Anyone else? By the way...I see that Shep has his own show about him looking for love. It starts next month. I assume it's just a season or less. He drinks too much. I'm doubtful that he wants to be married either.

Southerners often use family names when naming children so that particular name could be in one of their families' family tree - or they may just like the name. 

Respected Contributor

Congratulations to Cameran on the birth of her baby.

I have seen previews of Shep's show and I think:  how rediculous to give him his own show.  What a loser he is.  He is so immature that I don't think he should ever get married.  He's still a child.

Esteemed Contributor

@Big Sister. I used to kinda like Shep but now he is gross.   

Honored Contributor

@ms traditional wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

Southerners often use family names when naming children so that particular name could be in one of their families' family tree - or they may just like the name. 

@ms traditional  Thanks. I didn't know that.