Occasional Contributor

Re: Calling all Bosch Fans. Bosch Legacy has dropped early

Crate and Barrel!

Honored Contributor

This is kind of OT but watching it now,

I keep thinking how pretty, actually beautiful Mimi Rogers looks and she doesn't have that creepy plastic look with all the fillers-big cheeks and botox-non moving lips-she just looks like a beautiful woman and yes, gasp! even at "her age," and with real wrinkles even more because she looks like a natural person, herself. It makes me feel good.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@icezeus    You might be a little more descriptive.  I thought you were talking about Bosch Appliances.  Never heard of Bosch Legacy.

@Kachina624 - LOL!  I thought the same thing!  I love Bosch appliances and thought it was a new line.  I didn't even look at the forum; just the title of the thread.

So you're not alone!  And I've never heard of Bosch Legacy either.  Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Sorry but how do I find this?  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@danirose1 wrote:

Crate and Barrel!

I saw an ad for episodes for the remainder of the season and Barrel is one of the scenes.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@tansy 

I have been stoked about this for awhile, so I already had saved it to my favorites a few weeks back.

Try searching  on Amazon Prime Bosch: Legacy Season 1. 

You can also try the Freevee App which is available through Amazon. 

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the Freevee reference.  Had not heard about this.  I had watched the first 2 seasons of Bosch years ago but stopped "PRIME". I added the Freevee app to my Roku this morning so I think I will start over with season 1 of Bosch. I don't like commercials but for free, I will live with it.  

Thanks again!

Regular Contributor

I watched episode 1.  I love him but his daughter gets on my last nerve.

Esteemed Contributor

@ladyfox412 wrote:

I watched episode 1.  I love him but his daughter gets on my last nerve.

@ladyfox412 

Maddie can be trying at times. There was a season of Bosch, I think it was when her mom died, so maybe it was season 3. All she talked about was Reggie (the step dad). Enough already!

She can have a simplistic view of the world at times. 

Contributor

Thank you for posting about Bosch Legacy.  The Bosch series is to me the best thing

Amazon has ever produced.  I have watched the series through 2 times.Tolliver made the Bosch novels by Michael Connelly come alive.  I'm definitely going to watch the Legacy series.