Esteemed Contributor

Calling all Bosch Fans. Bosch Legacy has dropped early

[ Edited ]

Yes, I am a diehard fan, and I was waiting for the debut of Bosch Legacy. I belong to a FB group of other fans, and the word is spreading that they are showing the first four episodes today instead of tomorrow, 5/6 which was the original premier date.

I watched the first episode on my lunch. I can't wait to finish up this evening. 

Reminder that only four episodes are dropping this week, and that this will be on Amazon owned Freevee. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Calling all Bosch Fans. Bosch Legacy has dropped early

@icezeus    You might be a little more descriptive.  I thought you were talking about Bosch Appliances.  Never heard of Bosch Legacy.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

@icezeus    You might be a little more descriptive.  I thought you were talking about Bosch Appliances.  Never heard of Bosch Legacy.

@Kachina624 

I'm going to poke fun at you. I placed my thread in the TV and Movies Forum. :-)

I realized that I did not answer your question. Bosch was a show that ran on Amazon prime for 7 seasons. The TV show was based on the Author Michael Connelly's books.

The fans were in a short lived snit because of the show ending. However, we were soon pleased once we learned that  Bosch Legacy which is a spinoff with a handful of characters from the original show would be be available to view. 

Honored Contributor

Thanks so much @icezeus!

I had it on my calendar for tomorrow so thanks for the heads up!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@icezeus    Now I know the Bosch Legacy is not a new dishwasher model.  Thanks.  I'm educated.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @icezeus   ...  my son and I are also die hard fans ... I just emailed him that the new series is starting a day early ... I'm also glad that we can binge at least four episodes.

BTW ... did you know that J Edgar is now in the new series "We Own this City" on HBO/Max?

Esteemed Contributor

@SoX wrote:

Thanks @icezeus   ...  my son and I are also die hard fans ... I just emailed him that the new series is starting a day early ... I'm also glad that we can binge at least four episodes.

BTW ... did you know that J Edgar is now in the new series "We Own this City" on HBO/Max?

@SoX 

I think that I read about J Edgar having a new series on the Bosch Fan page, but I do not have HBO/MAX.

On a side note, I don't quite get why they are not showing the whole season at once instead of stringing us out for the next few Fridays. 

Esteemed Contributor

@icezeus 

One of the good things about Amazon Prime is the fact that we could see all episodes instead of waiting week-to-week.  This new FreeVee channel has commercials ... bummer.

Can't wait for  the new season of Jack Ryan to start on Prime ... it's been quite a while.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SoX wrote:

@icezeus 

One of the good things about Amazon Prime is the fact that we could see all episodes instead of waiting week-to-week.  This new FreeVee channel has commercials ... bummer.

Can't wait for  the new season of Jack Ryan to start on Prime ... it's been quite a while.

@SoX 

The first episode had limited commercial breaks. I want to say two and they were pretty short. 

I forgot to add that they have already renewed the show for season 2.

I am going to limit myself to watching two episodes today and two tommorrow. Not sure if I will be successful but that is my plan. LOL

Respected Contributor

@icezeus I'm a big fan also. Disappointed re commercials.