QVC Customer Care

Re: Caitlyn Jenner had reassignment surgery

This post has been removed by QVC because it's argumentative.

Esteemed Contributor

I remember when he first started this journey and was interviewed he said that he was not attracted to men but still to women.  So now I wonder has that chsnged cause not to be graphic or ignorant , but the equipment is not there anymore now for that. I'm trying to put it as nicely as I can.    Maybe she will address that in the interview.  

Esteemed Contributor

Who one is attracted to has nothing to do with what "equipment" may, or may not be between the legs.

Two totally separate things.

Honored Contributor

Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't Caitlin stated that she is attracted to women?

Respected Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

I remember when he first started this journey and was interviewed he said that he was not attracted to men but still to women.  So now I wonder has that chsnged cause not to be graphic or ignorant , but the equipment is not there anymore now for that. I'm trying to put it as nicely as I can.    Maybe she will address that in the interview.  

Yes, in the first interview she said she would not have the surgery because she was attracted to women and wanted to still have sex with women.  

Esteemed Contributor

That's a very drastic last step and one that really can't be reversed. I have lots of questions about it, but I won't ask here. I'd be deleted. I hope, though, that this next interview is the final one. I am really tired of hearing about Caitlin's "struggles" as a rich transgender woman. Her life is no way compares to those whose lives have been a struggle even without the added identity issues, and many, many of them will NEVER be able to afford reassignment surgery. Perhaps Caitlin should think about how she in her position could open the first ever clinic that offers medical, surgical, psychological, etc. help to those who can least afford it and then be there herself as a facilitator, kind of like Eric Clapton does with his addiction clinic.

Trusted Contributor

This is such a personal issue I don't feel like she needed to tell the world. 

It feels like it's a money grab especially when she also decided to discuss the O.J. topic too. 

I have little respect for people who are so into money and celebrity that they have to divulge such private information. 

Trusted Contributor

I think Caitlyn Jenner has personal problems completely unrelated to her identity crisis and wouldn't be a good person to mentor anyone else. I can't believe her sons turned out so normal. She'll be as miserable as Caitlyn as she was as Bruce, just different problems, I suspect. JMHO

Honored Contributor

@VanSleepy wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

Yes, in the first interview she said she would not have the surgery because she was attracted to women and wanted to still have sex with women.  

She can still have sex with women, if that's what she's attracted to.

Respected Contributor

@Lucky Charm Of course, but I was just repeating what she said herself.