Honored Contributor

Re: Caitlyn Jenner had reassignment surgery

That's something I could have lived my entire life and never have known about.......

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it can be offensive to others.

Honored Contributor

@truffle wrote:

I think that is wonderful for her.  She is happy now.  

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/caitlyn-jenner-reveals-shes-gender-reassignment-surgery-new-memoir-1...

@trufflei agree that it is wonderful.

i hope with each passing day she is able to find more peace and more satisfaction with her life. i also hope that she receives a lifetime of suppport from her family and friends.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

i am looking forward to seeing her interview with diane sawyer.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It would be very difficult for me to see the man who was either my father or the male figure in my life suddenly become a female.  The thing I cannot get past is Caitlyn still looks and sounds like Bruce dressed in drag.  She is now a woman in her late 60s trying to look like a woman half her age.

If this sounds cruel or catty it is not meant to be. I seriously do not know if I would be strong enough to handle it.

Valued Contributor

Seems like a genuinely nice person, but something tells me there will still ne no happiness

Honored Contributor

Judging by Caitlyn's picture in the link, she still looks kind of mannish to me.  I'm thinking because she transitioned late in life?

What is up w/her neck? Smiley Surprised

I've seen younger men who transitioned fully & some not so fully & they "look" more female than mannish.  Some I can't even tell until they speak.  Most if not all have that "huskey" voice which men find sexy.

IMHP, if a male transitions say 50+, you end up looking more mannish than female.  Less so under the age of 50.

Now does anyone remember Christine Jurgenson? faint.gifShe was in her mid 20's when she completely transgendered.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Now she is ready to pose in Playboy.

Honored Contributor

@Quse wrote:

Seems like a genuinely nice person, but something tells me there will still ne no happiness

Wow - seriously? No snark intended. I would never, and I suspect his wives and all his kids would never, think of either Bruce or Caitlyn as "nice", genuinely or otherwise.

Everything he's done in his marriages to his ex-wives and his children has been extremely selfish and in some instances very cowardly IMO. It is definitely All About Me, though, past, present & no doubt future.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Trusted Contributor

@lulu2 wrote:

It would be very difficult for me to see the man who was either my father or the male figure in my life suddenly become a female.  The thing I cannot get past is Caitlyn still looks and sounds like Bruce dressed in drag.  She is now a woman in her lare 60s trying to look like a woman half her age.

If this sounds cruel or catty it is not meant to be. I seriously do not know if I would be strong enough to handle it.

@lulu2  ITA !