Respected Contributor

Re: Caitlyn Jenner Will Be Interviewed by Tucker Carlson On Monday...

"It seems "they" should have got "their" operation a few years back, maybe looking a little bit more youthful and more appealing to whomever. This person is not feminine looking IMO."

The voice is also not feminine.....I heard Bruce when Caitlin spoke in a clip on the radio.

Honored Contributor

@ScarletDove wrote:

"It seems "they" should have got "their" operation a few years back, maybe looking a little bit more youthful and more appealing to whomever. This person is not feminine looking IMO."

The voice is also not feminine.....I heard Bruce when Caitlin spoke in a clip on the radio.

@ScarletDove

I haven't seen the Diane Sawyer interview yet, but Caitlyn is 67 .....  and looks like a lot of women in their late 60s.   JMO

Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44  I'll have what you're having! It must be potent.

tongue-gif-cat-1522894.gif

LOL..........Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@ScarletDove wrote:

@ScarletDove

I haven't seen the Diane Sawyer interview yet, but Caitlyn is 67 .....  and looks like a lot of women in their late 60s.   JMO

Then thats scary. Looking forward to that time.

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

I watched DS interview.

I know so many people are upset that Caitlyn isn't handing out thousands and thousands of dollars on street corners to help everyone and all with their transgender transitions.

I don't get why people expect others to give away their money.  Just because they have it.  But, whatever.

The thing that stood out to me was, Caitlyn *stole* a pair of Kris' sunglasses 'years and years ago'.  She tried them on during the interview and they were too big.  Kris must have a big head!

Honored Contributor

@Daisy wrote:

Interesting that calling her a "he" is inappropriate...however, I don't see anyone getting upset that her kids call her "dad". Wouldn't that also be inappropriate? Caitlyn seemed to be ok with it though. I would think that a woman wouldn't want to be called "dad".

@Daisy Sunflower@. I was surprised that a moderator decided that  a poster calling Jenner anything others than a "She"was inappropriate.  Seems like that is the moderator making up their own rules.  I can not figure out what is up and what is down anymore on these forums. 

Honored Contributor

@ScarletDove wrote:

Bruce is Caitlin and Caitlin is Bruce.  Of course they sound the same....they are the same human being. Surgery does not change that. 

Honored Contributor

Looking forward to a good conversation.  I'll admit I sometimes look in disbelief at the Olympian that I thought was so cute.  To me, just hearing that the kids/siblings accept their dad/sister is a wonderful thing.  The heart and soul didn't change so the outside appearance probably doesn't make a bit of difference to the family.

Esteemed Contributor

@AuntG  Of course they're going to say they accept HER - whether they do or not.

Can you imagine the uproar if one of them honestly said they had a problem with it, or couldn't accept that their Dad was now their Mom ----- they would be SLAUGHTERED on social media.

I don't think any of us know their true feelings.