Honored Contributor

CURSE OF OAK ISLAND - SEASON 10

Well, the show will be back in early November 2022 on the History Channel .... probably November 1st or 8th.

Exact date doesn't seem to be nailed down yet.

Will you be watching?   Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: CURSE OF OAK ISLAND - SEASON 10

YES! Dh and I never miss it and am looking forward to it.

Trusted Contributor

Hi everyone
It does usually come on Nov 1st but I saw a commercial only once about the new season that said it it air in October this year!! So an early season!
I know it's a bogus show but it's most often interesting at least
Valued Contributor

I love this show. I believe the treasure was found centuries ago. 

Honored Contributor

@Midmod wrote:
Hi everyone
It does usually come on Nov 1st but I saw a commercial only once about the new season that said it it air in October this year!! So an early season!
I know it's a bogus show but it's most often interesting at least

@Midmod 

It's not "bogus" but I wonder what they will ever find, if anything.   Did you know this show is seen in many countries, all around the world?   

Esteemed Contributor

I am sure Hurricane Fiona is causing havoc up there on the island....

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Question for anyone who has been following this show:

I've been watching this show for years.  With just about every episode, I ask myself if there is something really really really precious or important in the Money Pit, just WHAT were they thinking they would have to do to retrieve the contents at a later date?  

HOW did they think anyone would be able to recover what ever it is?

Or ... for example .....  do you think it was a theft and the whole point was make it inaccessible from whomever it was stolen from?  Why not just dump it in the ocean?  

What are your thoughts and theories about why this was done in the first place?  

Esteemed Contributor

Like Rick and so many others, I also believe that something significant happened on Oak Island many, many years ago.  I would go back to the Templars.  It is documented that they sailed to that area.  Did they have treasures with them????  Pirates are also known to be frequent travelers in that part of the ocean.

The fact that so many artifacts have been found on the Island lends to the credibility that it was inhabited.   I love that they have items carbon dated for the timeline.  The stone roads built with primitive tools is impressive. 

I believe the swamp is man made and used to hide a ship.  The flood tunnels and ducts are very Roman. 

Marty and Craig are spending a boatload of money.  I like that they are using scientific technology.   Will they ever find an actual treasure???  Who knows, however, the artifacts recovered so far are treasures in their own right.

Just the fact that so many ox shoes have been found show that some type of hauling had been done.  And, where did the oxen come from????  They had to be shipped in.

I do hope something important is found sooner than later.  The filming we'll see this Fall has already been done.  Fiona may uncover something that we'll see next season.

Honored Contributor

I don't know how there's anywhere left on that island to dig or look. I can't believe it's still on. 

Honored Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:

I don't know how there's anywhere left on that island to dig or look. I can't believe it's still on. 

@Mindy D 

Well, it's got such a world wide following that the ratings are there .... and History Channel is willing to pay to keep it on the air.

I can't help but wonder, though ..... they must have a plan if they get to the end of the line ... and nothing stupendous is ever found.