Respected Contributor

COZI: New Shows and Changes

[ Edited ]

Now it's COZI TV's turn for the January 2020 schedule round-up.

COZI will be adding Roseanne to the lineup and bringing back Charlie's Angels, later seasons of two-hour Columbo, Starsky & Hutch and The Munsters.

Shows expiring are Adam-12, Dragnet and the early years of Columbo, as all these are going to MeTV.

Shows taking a breather in January are Kojak, Ironside, McCloud, McMillan & Wife, The A-Team, The Lone Ranger and Lassie.

The new schedule includes Roseanne airing Sundays through Fridays from 9-11pm, The Munsters weeknights from 7-8pm and Sundays from 5-7pm, while Charlie's Angels will air weekdays at 9am and Saturdays from 3-6pm. '70s staple Starsky & Hutch will air Saturdays from 12pm-3pm. Other series airing are The Office weeknights from 11pm-12am and Sundays from 11am-5pm, a triple shot of Little House from 4-7pm and Frasier remains weeknights from 8-9pm.

Respected Contributor

Re: COZI: New Shows and Changes

@lmt:  Thanks for the heads up! I'm going to miss my Saturday morning fix of Kojak Smiley Sad but looking forward to watching Starsky and Hutch. Smiley Happy 

Respected Contributor

I love COZI, ME-TV, and ANTENNA.....love to watch those old shows!

i never used to watch Colombo when it was on originally....not sure why, maybe something else I liked was shown at the same time?  But I really enjoy watching it now..,really well-written shows with great actors in every episode!  

Same thing with Frasier....never watched it originally, but now I watch every night...it is so funny!

I am able to pick up all three stations with my little indoor antenna.

Respected Contributor

@Diva on The Q   I'll miss McMillan & Wife.

@alicedee   I'm with you!! I'd rather watch the old shows than most of the new shows on TV today. I love Columbo, especially the older episodes. I watched Frasier from the very beginning. I never get tired of that show.

Honored Contributor

Happy to see Frazier remains. Love Colombo but the early episodes with actors like Lee Grant, Anne Baxter, Vera Miles, etc.  Wish some channel would bring back Moonlighting.  Haven't seen that in years.

Esteemed Contributor

I'll miss Kojak and McMillan and Wife.  I love Columbo, especially the two hour episodes.

For me, too much of The Office.

I wish COZI would air some shows from the 1960's like they did when they first started.  This seems to happen with most of these retro stations where they begin with older shows and then stop showing them,

Respected Contributor

@kaydee50   Agree, the older (or as you say, the earlier) Columbo episodes were so much better than the newer ones. When the show came back in 1989 it just wasn't the same.

OMG, how I loved Moonlighting. I'd love to watch that again.

This may explain why it's not being aired .....

As the show had not produced enough episodes to gain a syndication contract, following its original run it was not widely seen until its DVD release, although it occasionally appeared on cable channels (including Lifetime and Bravo in the US, and W in Canada) in the 1990s and 2000s.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@twinsister  I tried to watch The Office when it first aired. Lasted less than 10 minutes. Have ZERO interest in it.

Honored Contributor

Woohoo!  I do enjoy Little House airings. 

Honored Contributor

@lmt  Thanks for the info on Moonlighting.  Too bad!  I wish they had made more episodes but I think it was on for less than 3 years but those 2, IMO, were memorable.

Have never watched The Office.  I think you responded to the wrong poster--LOL!!!

Happy New Year!!