Trusted Contributor

Re: COURT TV. ....ESPECIALLY LIVE CASES

@Mz iMac  Yes, I agree.  That Judge was spot on, and I wish we had more judges like him!!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nancy Drew wrote:

Today starts neighbor killing a neighbor over what? I

have no idea.

@Nancy Drew  I know the man who was killed called the defendant " a fat ash "Surely that would not have caused his death, but I cannot imagine what was going on between these two men. Anyone here have any more info on this?

Respected Contributor

@HLP wrote:

@Flatbush wrote:

Does anyone else watch this? I try and follow as many of the cases, when ever I can find the time.

I think I am addicted.

So interesting and full of legal information as well.

Where is it on TV? I have Comcast is it on there.? We used to have it , but we were on another subscriber. Would love to watch it again.

@HLP  I guess you could Goog it and maybe the channel will be pertinent to where you live?

Respected Contributor

@Flatbush wrote:

@Nancy Drew wrote:

Today starts neighbor killing a neighbor over what? I

have no idea.

@Nancy Drew  I know the man who was killed called the defendant " a fat ash "Surely that would not have caused his death, but I cannot imagine what was going on between these two men. Anyone here have any more info on this?

I just heard that the defendant had a criminal record as a "sax" offender and the deceased guy did not like that. This might be the basis for the resentment between them, but who really knows.

Honored Contributor

@HLP wrote:

@Flatbush wrote:

Does anyone else watch this? I try and follow as many of the cases, when ever I can find the time.

I think I am addicted.

So interesting and full of legal information as well.

Where is it on TV? I have Comcast is it on there.? We used to have it , but we were on another subscriber. Would love to watch it again.

It's not on Comcast.  I can watch it on Roku, they stream on that for free.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

@HLP. I do get it on Comcast so you might.

Trusted Contributor

Something that is bothering me with the current case on Court TV this week -----  the killing of the 4 co-workers at the RJR company, is that the cameras are not showing the guy on trial during most of the witnesses testimony!   I can always tell by the look on the face of the accused when something with the trial is affecting them, but they haven't shown him in many days now!!