Respected Contributor

Re: COMMERCIALS YOU LOVE

[ Edited ]

@QVCkitty1: OMG! Finally, someone else who feels the same way about the husband in the She Shack commercial! The husband seems so simple and dismissive, it has me wondering if he set the fire. Wow! I think I've put way too much thought and energy into this commercial!  Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

@Diva on The Q wrote:

@QVCkitty1: OMG! Finally, someone else who feels the same way about the husband in the She Shack commercial! The husband seems so simple and dismissive, it has me wondering if he set the fire. Wow! I've put way too much thought and energy into this commercial!  Smiley Tongue

@Diva on The Q , It’s good to know I’m not alone in this! 😻

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

My all time favorite is the one with the wounded vet who adopts the dog who has been through a lot.  I really like the long version that shows what brought the dog to be resecued but that was only shown a few times.

Trusted Contributor

@Jaspersmom 

Fun tidbit....Did you know that the voice of the camel was done by the man (Chris Sullivan) on the tv show This Is Us whose character Toby is married to (Chrissy Metz) the character Kate.

Snarky responders need not reply. Move along and share your views elsewhere.
Esteemed Contributor

@Havarti wrote:

@Jaspersmom 

Fun tidbit....Did you know that the voice of the camel was done by the man (Chris Sullivan) on the tv show This Is Us whose character Toby is married to (Chrissy Metz) the character Kate.

@Havarti That is a fun tidbit!   I will be listening closer next time it comes on.  Thanks for sharing.  I am usually good with recognizing voices.  The gal that played Tim the toolman's wife does a lot of drug ads voice overs. 

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Trusted Contributor

@Jaspersmom 

I think Tim the toolman's wife was Patricia Richardson (if I remember correctly).  I'll listen more closely to see if which commercials she does the voice-overs.  Thanks for lettimg me know.

The camel doesn't talk in the new commerical where the lady won the opportunity to be in it.  Maybe now that he does This is Us he decided not to voice the camel anymore.  Every now & then they bring back a clip from the old "Hump Day" commericial and then you will recongnize his voice...once you know to listen for it. 

Snarky responders need not reply. Move along and share your views elsewhere.
Trusted Contributor

Re: COMMERCIALS YOU LOVE

[ Edited ]

@Pook I mentioned that one too.  Love it.

Honored Contributor

I love that little pufferfish on the promo for the Discovery Channel's Shark Week. His eyes are so cute! 

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66  Thanks for all those links to YouTube....I do not have a TV, I stream everything on my computer so it was the 1st time I had seen any of those commercials....all of them hilarious, thanks for the laugh of the day...  The best were the Suburu dog ones, especially the bad haircut and camping ones!

Esteemed Contributor

The Hyundai commercial with water balloons, water blaster guns, a hose and a bucket of water.  It looks like so much fun!  It makes me smile. 😀

Keepin' it real.