Respected Contributor

I like the Chantix cold turkey commercials.  I just luv that turkey.  Saw a new one today.  He is at the beach in his little swimtrunks and he has sunglasses and he drives a small truck/woody type vehicle.  It's all his tiny accessories that get me.  He was fanning himself from the heat w/his wings.  Very creative I think on the ad company's part.  So lifelike.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

Love most commercials with dogs and animals.

The Subaru ones are really cute.

Petco had one a few years ago about a dog that was sad because it’s favorite toy was gone. The owner took the dog to the pet store to get another one. 

Also a few years back....loved the bank or investment commercial where the dog kept looking for the safest place to hide its bone. 

Honored Contributor

All those "Sling" commercials w/the characters who look like Al & Peg Bundy (Married w/Children).

173836.gif173836.gif173836.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

I totally agree @QVCkitty1 !  I HATE (yes I am yelling Woman Wink) that commercial.  Take a look at the hose that the husband is holding and tell me that isn't symbolism for you know what.........oh, my.......maybe I have over thought this ad, too.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

I totally agree @QVCkitty1 !  I HATE (yes I am yelling Woman Wink) that commercial.  Take a look at the hose that the husband is holding and tell me that isn't symbolism for you know what.........oh, my.......maybe I have over thought this ad, too.

@tends2dogs , 🤣🤣🤣🤣 , you made my day ! Love the symbolism.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Frequent Contributor

One of my favorites..."Seresto, Seresto, Seresto.." need I say more? The expressions on that dog's face are priceless.   My Dad always loved the Aflac commercials.

He'd mute every other commercial, but thoroughly enjoyed the Aflac duck!!  Everytime I see a new one, I remember the look on his face.

Valued Contributor

Love the "She shack"';, the phone commercial with the psychiatrist and the patient; the dog one with the pilot who fixes himself a peanut butter sandwich and his dog, who laps up the food in one slurp and sits waiting for more. Nice to see there is talent and humor.

Respected Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

All those "Sling" commercials w/the characters who look like Al & Peg Bundy (Married w/Children).

173836.gif173836.gif173836.gif

Exactly my FAVORITE!

Respected Contributor

There's lots of funny ads & my current favorites...Progressive Insurace Act Your Age & GEICO gecko ordering pie, actress Patrica Belcher performance as the waitress is perfection.

Esteemed Contributor

I do love the one whefe the dog comes into the hospital room.  The little girl's reaction is so sweet.

I also like the one where the couple adopts a dog and we see the dog's reactions along the way.  Love the head tilt when he sees the horse!!!

Another favorite is the wounded vet adopting the dog who has "been thru a lot".  Always make me tear up a bit.