Reply
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,815
Registered: ‎03-29-2019

Re: COMMERCIALS YOU HATE....


@sunshine 919 wrote:

@Krimpette wrote:

I'm already tired of the LIMU-Emu commercials.  Dumb!


That one and the commercial with the tiny rock star.  I am not sure what the ad is but to me it's just stupid. lol


 

 

 

 

Tiny rock star - Diet Dr. Pepper

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,815
Registered: ‎03-29-2019

Re: COMMERCIALS YOU HATE....


@jellyBEAN wrote:

There is a drug commercial that features a female "pop" star and her band and she has some sort of health issue in which the drug cures her of all her ills.

 

All she does is open her mouth while she is on the stage and appears to just be singing "aaaaahhhhh".  She never forms a word or acts like she is actually singing.  She just holds the microphone and mouths "aaaahhhhh" as if she is some fantastic much adored pop singer.

 

Can't stand that one.


 

 

 

the female pop star has IBS, Irritable Bowel Syndrome.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,815
Registered: ‎03-29-2019

Re: COMMERCIALS YOU HATE....


@Longtimeshop wrote:

How about the commercial where a woman is singing opera... a really high pitch that is very annoying.  I couldn't tell you what they are advertising because I mute it or change the channel.


 

 

The female opera singer is for a Honda car commercial.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,815
Registered: ‎03-29-2019

Re: COMMERCIALS YOU HATE....


@tends2dogs wrote:

The Sonic ads are overdue to being pulled IMHO.

 

Blue Bunny britches ad where the couple can't find their pants??? Stupid or maybe I am because I don't get it LOL.

 

 


 

 

 

The couple wished for a day where they didn't have to put pants on, meaning, have a laze about day where they don't have to get dressed. 

 

The blue bunny gave them their wish, by hidding their pants, so now they can have a laze about day, and not get dressed, and as they are lazing about, hey, eat some ice cream!

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,815
Registered: ‎03-29-2019

Re: COMMERCIALS YOU HATE....

One I don't care for is for Nugenix, where the baseball player says with a wink, wink, "She'll like it too!".

 

 

Gross!

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Contributor
Posts: 59
Registered: ‎12-31-2018

Re: COMMERCIALS YOU HATE....


@Anonymous032819 wrote:

@Longtimeshop wrote:

How about the commercial where a woman is singing opera... a really high pitch that is very annoying.  I couldn't tell you what they are advertising because I mute it or change the channel.


 

 

The female opera singer is for a Honda car commercial.


 

 

@Anonymous032819 

 

The one I saw was Volvo.

 

Contributor
Posts: 59
Registered: ‎12-31-2018

Re: COMMERCIALS YOU HATE....


@evagrace wrote:

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

@Longtimeshop wrote:

How about the commercial where a woman is singing opera... a really high pitch that is very annoying.  I couldn't tell you what they are advertising because I mute it or change the channel.


 

 

The female opera singer is for a Honda car commercial.


 

 

@Anonymous032819 

 

The one I saw was Volvo.

 


 

 

Smiley Happy

Here's the opera singer commercial,

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/IoLU/2019-volvo-xc90-you-aria-t1

 

 

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,330
Registered: ‎04-03-2010

Re: COMMERCIALS YOU HATE....


@Anonymous032819 wrote:

@tends2dogs wrote:

The Sonic ads are overdue to being pulled IMHO.

 

Blue Bunny britches ad where the couple can't find their pants??? Stupid or maybe I am because I don't get it LOL.

 

 


 

 

 

The couple wished for a day where they didn't have to put pants on, meaning, have a laze about day where they don't have to get dressed. 

 

The blue bunny gave them their wish, by hidding their pants, so now they can have a laze about day, and not get dressed, and as they are lazing about, hey, eat some ice cream!


I must have a very short attention span because I figured that was some sort of laundry detergent commercial that I wasn't interested in.  I'm not sure I like that blue bunny (his voice maybe?) - but I adore the Energizer bunny - I will always watch him.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,243
Registered: ‎05-08-2010

Re: COMMERCIALS YOU HATE....


@Anonymous032819 wrote:

@jellyBEAN wrote:

There is a drug commercial that features a female "pop" star and her band and she has some sort of health issue in which the drug cures her of all her ills.

 

All she does is open her mouth while she is on the stage and appears to just be singing "aaaaahhhhh".  She never forms a word or acts like she is actually singing.  She just holds the microphone and mouths "aaaahhhhh" as if she is some fantastic much adored pop singer.

 

Can't stand that one.


 

 

 

the female pop star has IBS, Irritable Bowel Syndrome.


@Anonymous032819 I thought it was Cyndi Lauper and she has psoriasis.  I guess I haven't seen the other one.  They must get paid a bundle to make those ads.  The $$ that drug companies pay for PR and advertisements has to astronomical.  If they cut all that out and lowered the prices it would be better all around. ..for everyone, especially the patient.

"I've got an old church choir singing in my soul. There ain't nothing gonna steal my joy."
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,243
Registered: ‎05-08-2010

Re: COMMERCIALS YOU HATE....

[ Edited ]

Speaking of drug ads, the one where the guy is walking to the beat of the music through the whole ad......while he is at work, mowing the lawn, walking his dog.........the look on his face makes him look so stupid.  And BTW when he is in his office and gets up and walks out, he has a serious case of his pants stuck in his cra@ck  LOL.  Wow, I must be watching too much tube.  Woman Surprised

"I've got an old church choir singing in my soul. There ain't nothing gonna steal my joy."