Respected Contributor

Re: COMMERCIALS YOU HATE....

@Suziepeach wrote:

Toilet paper- down  there.. yuck

KY jelly and condoms

any drug related commercial- like your Doctor will prescribe because of advertisement

@Suziepeach 

I agree about the drug-related commercials!  Most of them have side effects such as death or worse!!!

Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

Don't mess with my discount!!!   So sick of that woman yelling at her husband and kids.

@tends2dogs   I'm watching what must be the twelfth Christmas movie of the day and that commercial came on. Not sure why I'm torturing myself.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

SOOO many!

ED for MEN!!

Lubes! and Condoms!!

Marie NutriSystem 

LimuEmu

SkittlesPox

Haribo

Why is there SO much singing and dancing in ads?

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@tends2dogs wrote:

Don't mess with my discount!!!   So sick of that woman yelling at her husband and kids.

@tends2dogs   I'm watching what must be the twelfth Christmas movie of the day and that commercial came on. Not sure why I'm torturing myself.

@Tique I can't help myself when it comes to the Hallmark Christmas movies, even in July.  I have seen them over and over and yet, they are comforting (and clean ) even if somewhat simple and repeditive.

(like the commercials.....repeditive that is Woman Wink)

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Regular Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

Omg! Right now, that's the one I absolutely can't take! Its so stupid! I would say my most disliked commercial right now though is the one for Taco Bell "Nacho Fries." They have a guy putting on a concert and that's all he's signing about. They make the commercial so dramatic, lol! I guess its kind of clever, but they've made two or three versions of it. He's pouring his heart out to these fries. Smiley Frustrated Even my hubby dislikes it. They play it on ESPN a lot, lol! 

Some have mentioned commercials that I actually like:

LIMU EMU - My favorite is the one where they run to the couple buying the car. I love the Trumpet segment! That part is awesome! 

Little Rocker for Diet Dr. Pepper = Lol, that's "Little Sweet." We love him. If i'm not mistaken, the guy is one of the first American Idol contestants back when it first debuted. I think he's trying to mimmick Prince. Those commercials are funny. 

Respected Contributor

The one I see constantly and am tired of is State Farm Dont mess with my Discounts! Enough lol.

Respected Contributor

Just curious if I'm the only one who Really didn't like this.  There was an Insurance commercial with a young couple who kept running into moments where they would say "I"m Never..."  like getting an suv instead of a sports car and poof he's now got an SUV or we are NEVER having a kid then Poof they are in the delivery room. then We are NEVER having another kid and wife walks By saying"I"m pregnant"  then you see the whole family curled up on the couch in one contented group and Dad says" I'M NEVER gonna leave you".  Was anyone else left with a feeling of sad forbodeing at what that next sceene would be if it carried true to form?  Good idea for an insurance company but it just didn't sit well with me.

Esteemed Contributor

I kinda liked that one, @candys mine . It is true, never say never! Woman Wink

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Respected Contributor

I really dislike the ads for Papa Murphy's Pizza with the young couple looking into the oven watching a pizza bake.

Frequent Contributor

The Dr. Pepper commercial is the one that sets my teeth on edge. Can't get to the controls fast enough to mute but that's what makes horse racing.