Esteemed Contributor

To get started, a few of mine are Cape Cod chips, princess toast, and the resurrected She Shed ad.  I have others......LOL

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

Re: COMMERCIALS YOU HATE....

Any of the Progressive Insurance ads.  They've gotten so stupid, I'm thankful for fast-forward.  Rather defeats their purpose.  And people get paid big bucks for coming up with these idiot ideas?  Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Toilet paper- down  there.. yuck

KY jelly and condoms

any drug related commercial- like your Doctor will prescribe because of advertisement

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Esteemed Contributor

Haribo gummies, Twizzlers because it plays constantly, Reese's (sorry,

not sorry) and alot more. These candy commercials tend to get on

my nerves.

Honored Contributor

@Suziepeach- My DH was told recently by a doctor NOT to use any of the drugs advertised on TV!

I just love the way they so softly say at the end "and in some cases may be fatal.  If any of these conditions occur, please consult your doctor."  Pretty hard to do, if you're dead!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

And the one I absolutely detest is for Skittles!  The "Skittlespox" ad, where the kid is covered in Skittles and the girl picks one off his face and eats it.  Makes me retch every time.  You couldn't get me to eat that product after that.

(ETA:  @tends2dogs  - LOL.  I think you've hit a nerve with me.  I hate most commercials.  The only ones I can say I like are the Geiko/gecko ones.  At least they're clever.)

Honored Contributor

Although I'm sure it's a worthy cause, I have tired of the Shriner's/St.Jude's donation requests.

Honored Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@Suziepeach- My DH was told recently by a doctor NOT to use any of the drugs advertised on TV!

I just love the way they so softly say at the end "and in some cases may be fatal.  If any of these conditions occur, please consult your doctor."  Pretty hard to do, if you're dead!

@Venezia oh I can understand why your DH was told that. It's like everyone can ask their Doctor and get the stuff.. I'll pay more attention to the end next one I see.. all the side effects are terrifying for any drug prescribed.

About the only one I'd even consider if I needed it would be Cosentyx.. Dr Pimple Popper prescribed that for a patient with plaque psoriasis and what a difference for him.

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

I'm already tired of the LIMU-Emu commercials.  Dumb!

Respected Contributor

Amazon Music big red lips singing Whitney Houston, Progressive Insurance you're not my dad & the Haribo ad with adults talking like little kids..that one makes my skin crawl & I can't change the channel fast enough.