Honored Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: CODE BLACK RETURNS MAY 20!!!!

I thought it just started back and I am watching. So enjoy characters and drama. The people who cut and start shows don’t connect with viewers. As stated by someone, they start and stop at odd times and expect viewers to be ready. Give us a chance to follow.
Respected Contributor

What an exciting show this evening!
Honored Contributor

Last nights 2 shows were surely action packed, sorry to see it go, well acted and executed.

Esteemed Contributor

Did anyone realize when Leanne said "that's my daughter" at the end of the first 05/30 episode, it was a true statement?  Marcia Gay Harden's daughter, Julitta Scheel, played Ruby, the young girl in the airplane. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

I have been a fan since the beginning and have it set on the DVR. With that being said, every time it comes back - it seems like a brand new show. New characters every season. As much as I like the show - I cannot name the characters - just a big blur. I cannot even tell you which day or time it comes on. 

The guy with the camera gets on my nerve. How is he learning anything holding a camera? Who lets him do that? I know there are scenes where someone says - get that camera out of my face etc. 

Honored Contributor

What an amazing series finale last night, very tearful, I will miss this brilliant show.

Honored Contributor

I watched the show last night, I would guess the writers were given advance notice the show was being cancelled, as I feel the show tied up all loose ends. Too bad more shows aren't given the same chance to satisfy the viewers.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I watched the show last night, I would guess the writers were given advance notice the show was being cancelled, as I feel the show tied up all loose ends. Too bad more shows aren't given the same chance to satisfy the viewers.

Yes, the writers knew long ago it was cancelled, so sad.

Respected Contributor

I really enjoyed this show, especially Rob Lowe's character.

The acting and writing were top notch.

They tied up loose ends with a number of the characters extremely well.  I will really miss this one.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF