Valued Contributor

CODE BLACK RETURNS MAY 20!!!!

Just read there are a fair amount of changes and loss of past characters so we just have to tough it out till May!!!  That is RIDICULOUS BUT I WILL WAIT AS LOVE THE SHOW!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: CODE BLACK RETURNS MAY 20!!!!

Well, CBS must not be too high on this show, airing it after the regular season more or less like a summer replacement show.

Respected Contributor

I like this show and have it on series record!  Thanks for confirming this @RINGER!  Heart

Honored Contributor

Love, well really like, the characters on this show.  Law and Order is getting a little tiresome.

Esteemed Contributor

I enjoy this show as well, can't wait for May. 

Valued Contributor

The show came back early and as I put on another post, was disappointed big time when saw episode 1.  Maybe tonight (thought it was the musical one but that is some other time) it will live up to my previous expectations!! LOL

You never know when the last time is the last time.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I became invested into this show and they've moved it around so much, it's like they want it to fail. I liked the blonde actress the first season who was dating one of the docs - they announce it at the end of the season and next season they are gone and no explanation.  

I DVR'd the last show where Jessie's brother dies.  I don't want to delete it bc I found it one of the best episodes.  What a real tearjerker!

Honored Contributor

I am a newbie to this show,. really liked it last week, will try again tonite, week before last I was not into it at all.

Honored Contributor

FYI, tomorrow night, May 30, is 2 new episodes, one at 9, one at 10.

Respected Contributor

@@Shelbelle wrote:

FYI, tomorrow night, May 30, is 2 new episodes, one at 9, one at 10.

I have it set up to record.  I just read an article saying that it is presently on the chopping block for CBS shows.  Gee, no wonders there bc they showed a few, had a long hiatus and then came back different times, etc.