Honored Contributor

CMA COUNTRY CHRISTMAS

[ Edited ]

I love much country music and turned this on just in time to hear Carly Pearce (not familiar with her) do THE loveliest rendiiton of "O Holy NIght" I've heard in many years. She also looks beatufiul in her red gown. Strapless and very tasteful. She's a lovely woman and love her singing of this wonderful song.

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids    I wonder if she is related to Web Pearce?  If she's young, he could have been her grandfather. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

I love much country music and turned this on just in time to hear Carly Pearce (not familiar with her) do THE loveliest rendiiton of "O Holy NIght" I've heard in many years. She also looks beatufiul in her red gown. Strapless and very tasteful. She's a lovely woman and love her singing of this wonderful song.

@Love my grandkids 

Thank you for mentioning it, I found it on youtube, it is a beautiful performance.   O Holy Night is my absolute favorite Christmas song. Andy William's tenor hits that high note, stunning.  

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids   I'll try to find that on You Tube.  Oh Holy Night is my favorite Christmas song.  I like Carly Pearce.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioJrE0Dp9aE

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.