Honored Contributor

Re: CHANTEL HAS BECOME AN IDIOT!

@doxie1 

Hey sweet lady!Heart

I always smile when I see your nic!

Great minds think alike is right, LOL!

I swear when her Mother goes off on one of her speeches, my eyes glaze over, I bet her husband's does too.

I looked online to see exactly what Chantel does for a living and the only things I found was her pay from the show, some minor (suggestive) modeling with those big ol' hooters that she bought (2 boob jobs actually) and that she hawks diet stuff and 'beauty' items on social media.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@doxie1 

Hey sweet lady!Heart

I always smile when I see your nic!

Great minds think alike is right, LOL!

I swear when her Mother goes off on one of her speeches, my eyes glaze over, I bet her husband's does too.

I looked online to see exactly what Chantel does for a living and the only things I found was her pay from the show, some minor (suggestive) modeling with those big ol' hooters that she bought (2 boob jobs actually) and that she hawks diet stuff and 'beauty' items on social media.

@KingstonsMom 

Well her diet stuff is not working by the size of her  lower half!  She could not sell me beauty stuff. Well maybe mascara if I wore it since her does not appear to run or smear with her drama.

Somewhere I read that what they make from the show is not near what people think. I am thinking around 12,000 to 15,000 for the year. There was something strange about the people that are not US citizens.

doxie

Valued Contributor

She was going to Nursing school when the show first started.

I guess she quit, since there was no mention or party of her

graduating.

Monke~

Respected Contributor

@doxie1 wrote:

Well her diet stuff is not working by the size of her  lower half!  She could not sell me beauty stuff. Well maybe mascara if I wore it since her does not appear to run or smear with her drama.

Omg this post made me laugh so hard!  Imagine Sad Girl mascara by Chantal.  "I cry every day in my miserable life and my lashes always look amazing!" Great selling tactic.

Honored Contributor

@Grouchomarx 

So true and so funny, LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom 

@Grouchomarx 

I watched  the "Who is moore stupider?" show last night. I noticed that Booby oops I mean Chantell had on "normal" clothes without her breasts airing out. She knows it would be inappropriate to air out her girls at the counseling session. She just wants to find a way for people to look at her and happens to have to hang them out for anyone to notice her.

In the counseling for the first time people let Pedro speak. He is is used gum stuck on your shoe so don't think I approve of him. Chanboob instigates most of the drama that makes her cry.

doxie

Valued Contributor

@Annabellethecat66  Loved your comment, it brought out laughter and smiles.  You are probably right. 

Honored Contributor

@Grouchomarx  Her lashes are wonderful...I'd love to know where she gets them.

When the water-worx comes out....those puppies stay put!...she should be in a commercial for them.

Respected Contributor

I had read online that the network requires them to pose in certain ways....for instance...several of the women are always sitting the same way when you see them in a chair...boobs and legs showing.