Super Contributor

Re: CHANTEL HAS BECOME AN IDIOT!

Do you know that these so called modern day soap operas are scripted?!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have never heard of any of these people. I saw it when I changed channels and stopped, after  less than  one minute I had enough lol.

Respected Contributor

You cannot say Chantel has become an idiot! That is so wrong! Because she has always been an idiot!!!!

Honored Contributor

You neglected to mention the fact that she doesn't own one piece of clothing that isn't cut down to her navel!

Good grief!  I've never had a problem with showing off one's assets...hummm??? But come on!  This girl is obviously 'gifted' in the boob area.

Let's put it this way....."When the Lord was giving out boobs, she went through the line several times".

Everything....everyone on this show sounds and even looks like they're reading from a teleprompter.  Here's how their voices go when they speak.....OK, first close your eyes and think of a 5-6 year old when they're beginning to read....now sound out each word...OK, then have pauses between each word....got it?  THAT's what these people ALL sound like.

I feel like "please, if you can't see the teleprompter...move closer...at least ACT like your brain is forming a real thought".

Chantel and Pedro talking about the show.

All I did was google: "Show me a picture of Chantel".  Every picture of her came up like this because there are none that have her (I'm clearing my throat here...bare with me)....assets covered.

Does it sound like I'm jealous?  Not really...well..if I were a youngester...maybe...now all I can think of (from me with my bad back)...I'd have to support those things...

I'm kidding, but I think it kinda shows how unbelievably dumb this show is.

Do I watch it?  Yes, because, well, why do any of us watch something like this on the boob (sorry couldn't resist) tube?  

Speaking for myself...it makes me realize no matter how rotten my day might be...these people are not members of my family....(I'm being serious here when I say, "Thank you Jesus").

My family would have tied these people (all of them) up and put them in a closet...locked the closet and buried the key.

Honored Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

I think the whole thing is staged.  The crazier they are, the more money they make.  Chantel and Pedro and both family's are stars of a new spin off show.

You can't believe everything you see. Lately, the acting has gotten worse.  It is so fake.

They are all laughing on their way to the bank.

@Carmie   Bingo!  We have a winner here!  Yes the whole thing is terribly staged and the crazier they act the more they make TLC and themselves. 

Pedro acts repulsive along with their families.  I refuse to watch "The Family Chantel" I had enough of them on "90 Day Fiance".

Respected Contributor

Also, I might add that she should be referred to as “a whole lot more stupider” in keeping with the Family Chantel style.

Respected Contributor

I was hoping that story on 90 Day Fiancé wd be ending. Now there is an entire show about that family. I won’t be watching. There isn’t one person among those family members worth my time. Chantel calls herself an independent woman but acts like a child. They all do. I’m out.

Valued Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

You neglected to mention the fact that she doesn't own one piece of clothing that isn't cut down to her navel!

Good grief!  I've never had a problem with showing off one's assets...hummm??? But come on!  This girl is obviously 'gifted' in the boob area.

Let's put it this way....."When the Lord was giving out boobs, she went through the line several times".

Everything....everyone on this show sounds and even looks like they're reading from a teleprompter.  Here's how their voices go when they speak.....OK, first close your eyes and think of a 5-6 year old when they're beginning to read....now sound out each word...OK, then have pauses between each word....got it?  THAT's what these people ALL sound like.

I feel like "please, if you can't see the teleprompter...move closer...at least ACT like your brain is forming a real thought".

Chantel and Pedro talking about the show.

All I did was google: "Show me a picture of Chantel".  Every picture of her came up like this because there are none that have her (I'm clearing my throat here...bare with me)....assets covered.

Does it sound like I'm jealous?  Not really...well..if I were a youngester...maybe...now all I can think of (from me with my bad back)...I'd have to support those things...

I'm kidding, but I think it kinda shows how unbelievably dumb this show is.

Do I watch it?  Yes, because, well, why do any of us watch something like this on the boob (sorry couldn't resist) tube?  

Speaking for myself...it makes me realize no matter how rotten my day might be...these people are not members of my family....(I'm being serious here when I say, "Thank you Jesus").

My family would have tied these people (all of them) up and put them in a closet...locked the closet and buried the key.

@Annabellethecat66 

My thought is, she bought 'em and wants to show 'em.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@shy bobcat  Well, I kinda thought about that too.  Nothing wrong with buying them....my own daughter bought her's.  She worked for a plastic surgeon at the time.

My poor husband thought he was buying her an expensive dining room set and well....... (another time....for another day...another story)...where was I?

Oh!  So, she taught me some things about them.  There are the one's that go under the muscle and bla bla and so on.

But I honestly believe her's are real.  The reason I mention it is because of the way they hang.  I know I sound disrespectful but real boobs hang, they don't look like coconuts.

A good example of this is look at some of these 'stars' how their's look like oranges or grapefruits sitting on their chests.

There's a young woman on a soap many of us watch...she plays "Summer", her real name is Hunter King.  She has enormous boobs.  Her's are real.  She's been like this since she was very young.  In fact there was a bit of 'stink up' during the show and 'supposedly' someone got fired (male) for something about her boobs (story is still subjective).

Here's a picture of Hunter King.  Her's are real for sure and that's why I am pretty sure (don't know for real....but a really good guess that Chantal's might be real)....

Here's the guy (Michael Muhney) who was fired something about Hunter's boobs when she was still a teenager:

As a teenager on Y&R.  See, the difference is usually how they fit so much together.

OK, that's probably more than you want to know about boobs and some fake one's (like my daughter's) look very, very real.

I know 2 people who had their breasts made smaller (real) because they had such terrible back aches.  Supposedly, it's a very painful operations.  

I don't envy any of them.  I think it's a woman's perogative on what she does and how she wants to look.

My late husband was wonderful but he was clueless when it came to his girls and what they were up to.....

Honored Contributor

People online think she's had 1 or 2 boob jobs and plastic surgery done to her face. Here's a pic of her in scrubs and you know she's not looking like this now.

image.png