Honored Contributor

CBS All Access and Apple's New Shows and Disney Channels?

I belong to Netflix, Amazon Prime and several others but I don't belong to the three I mentioned in the subject.

I'm beginning to hear a lot about them and wondering if they are worth looking into.

I'm a big TV watcher, it's in my DNA (Ha).  But I want to hear from some who actually have access to the three above.

I doubt if I'll (for now) get the Disney one, as I'm not into much Disney stuff.  But the other two?  What say you guys?  I already have the Apple something or other hooked up to my large TV but never watched it.  

Any ideas?  I respect everyone here's opinion and will certainly take it into consideration.  Also know that I very much appreciate you taking the time to respond.  I know Disney is very new.  Also Apple is pretty new too....I guess?

Respected Contributor

Re: CBS All Access and Apple's New Shows and Disney Channels?

We have Amazon Prime video, Netflix, Hulu and Apple TV. Apple TV has been around since 2007.

We plan on getting Disney since the price is about half of what Netflix charges.

I’ve been tempted to add CBS all access, but there aren’t enough shows that I watch to make it worth while.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

I can't keep up with all of these different apps and Apples and whatnots.  Why can't TV 

Land just fill up the channels that are on regular TV channels with  entertaining and good quality TV programming and be done with it.  That would make me happy.

Honored Contributor

I heard Disney streaming starts in Nov and will include Fox shows like The Simpson’s plus the Star Wars movies, Pixar, Marvel, etc.

I decided I get enough tv shows on Hulu not to get CBS.
Honored Contributor

My cable bill is over $200 each month. I have Amazon Prime and just got a Netflix subcription. I can't afford to get every streaming app there is. Anyway, the more that's on, the less there is to watch!