Honored Contributor

Re: CAN NOT STAND DORIT FROM RHOBH !!!

@DREAMON wrote:

I thought Dorit couldn't get more obnoxious but after seeing last night episode ..I was wrong.

I think Erika is afraid of being her true self. Her constant dressing in costumes and hiding under all the fake hair and make up whenever she goes out is strange to me. I am over seeing her transform into Erika Jayne every time she has to go to dinner etc.

@DREAMON I agree about Erika. I wonder just how much time she and Tom spend together? She seems lost to me.....She always seems like she is acting a part, not being her true self.....I wonder if growing up without her father in her life has anything or a lot to do with how she is now? Plus she married a man much much older than herself........  

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

I thought Dorit couldn't get more obnoxious but after seeing last night episode ..I was wrong.

I think Erika is afraid of being her true self. Her constant dressing in costumes and hiding under all the fake hair and make up whenever she goes out is strange to me. I am over seeing her transform into Erika Jayne every time she has to go to dinner etc.

@DREAMON, she always has an excuse for dressing the way she does.  When they were in Vegas she dressed oddly because "it was Vegas."  In Tokyo she was dressed ridiculously because "it was Tokyo."  

Super Contributor

@Lipstickdiva

She dresses for shock value and is guided by her “dream team.”

She reminds me of a burlesque queen stuck in the past. JMO

For all the money Erika spends on clothing, hair and make-up, she never looks great to me.  She just looks cheap.  Everything is too short, too tight, too low cut.  Just too much of everything.

And as someone else said, she's a complete label **ore.  She thinks just because it has a designer label, it's stylish. 

Most of these women dress pretty ugly actually.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@DREAMON wrote:

@DREAMON I agree about Erika. I wonder just how much time she and Tom spend together? She seems lost to me.....She always seems like she is acting a part, not being her true self.....I wonder if growing up without her father in her life has anything or a lot to do with how she is now? Plus she married a man much much older than herself........  

Her lifestyle and Toms are at totally opposite ends of the spectrum. Maybe he is a father figure to her.  I think that ( the father figure thing) over them being passionately in love and living as husband and wife.....I could be totally wrong.

Trusted Contributor

I think Dorit has a drinking problem.  I don't know if she's an alcoholic, but if you are drinking to the point that you're publically embarrassing yourself and hurting your loved ones, that's a problem.  At that dinner party, she was acting like a spoiled 4 year old whose nap was overdue.  

She was also terribly rude to that makeup artist at the magazine shoot and whined about how nothing was good enough for her.  Someone should explain to her that if she is going to put on a show for the cameras and wants to be a dramatic person, there are ways to be dramatic and interesting while still being fun and kind.  

Esteemed Contributor

I chuckled during the airport scene with Lisa and her daughters. Too funny. Lisa acted as if her daughters were mobbed by fans. She made sure to mention that they had 2 bodyguards with them.

I wonder if Lisa had paid the 4 photographers and the 20 "fans" to be there. lol

Wow, Lisa really looked like a man in that pic of when she was 19.

Honored Contributor

@Daisy wrote:

I chuckled during the airport scene with Lisa and her daughters. Too funny. Lisa acted as if her daughters were mobbed by fans. She made sure to mention that they had 2 bodyguards with them.

I wonder if Lisa had paid the 4 photographers and the 20 "fans" to be there. lol

Wow, Lisa really looked like a man in that pic of when she was 19.

It seems like Lisa wants her daughters to be as popular as Bella and Gigi Hadid......Such competition in that world of modeling! I am not trying to be mean whatsoever, but I think Lisa's daughters are cute, but no-where near the beauties that Bella and Gigi are.......

Esteemed Contributor

The NY Housewives cast was suppose to go to Buenos Aires, but Lu, allegedly, can't leave the country so they're looking for a stateside location.

Tamara Tattles did a review of Yo's appearance on Wendy Williams. Look it up. As usual, both the review and comments are funny.

Honored Contributor

@Daisy wrote:

The NY Housewives cast was suppose to go to Buenos Aires, but Lu, allegedly, can't leave the country so they're looking for a stateside location.

Tamara Tattles did a review of Yo's appearance on Wendy Williams. Look it up. As usual, both the review and comments are funny.

I thought Yo looked great on Wendy but I have no idea why she wouldn't say what State her farm was located in.

Esteemed Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

I thought Yo looked great on Wendy but I have no idea why she wouldn't say what State her farm was located in.

I also thought she looked fine. She said she's in remission.

I agree -- I wonder why she was hesitant to say what state she lives in.