Honored Contributor

Re: CAN NOT STAND DORIT FROM RHOBH !!!

I think Dorit and PK have a story.  Those who flaunt their wealth usually are in sky high debt.  Anyone who'd spend that kind of money on expensive dishes that are rarely used have no sense.

I do not believe they have all the wealth they profess to have.

At least LVP (who I'm not a real fan of) doesn't really flaunt all she has.  Plus she works hard.  Even LRinna who I don't like at all doesn't flaunt her wealth and she at least acts like she knows the value of a dollar.  Her girls seem a bit entitled, but that's a whole different story.

Eileen (I know she's not on now) didn't flaunt whatever wealth they had and Teddi seems grounded.  Dorit is shameless when it comes to showing off.  

I do think the ladies are rude to her, but perhaps there is more to her than I can see as far as being difficult.  PK seems like he's playing a part the way he comes in to talk with her about the "women", LR, etc.  No guy does that.  They avoid drama like the plague.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

I think I heard Dorit asked PK how much money she could spend in Vegas gambling and he said 1 million.....Woman Indifferent

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

I think I heard Dorit asked PK how much money she could spend in Vegas gambling and he said 1 million.....Woman Indifferent

exactly

Valued Contributor

@winamac1  Totally agree about these people on these shows that flaunt their wealth.  We'll probably see many of these million dollar homes for sale after these actors leave or the show gets cancelled.  I do believe that LVP and Ken, Kyle and Mauricio, and Tom Girardi are very wealthy but do not flaunt and act obnoxious like a lot of other wannabe millionaires.  I have always felt that people who talk about all their money, all the s#x they have, how much they LOVE their spouses, are all just that...talk

Respected Contributor

When I see PK & Dorit, I can't help remembering that grifter, Taylor & her crooked husband (Russell?), who ended up committing suicide when his shady dealings started coming to light.  Taylor flaunted her supposed wealth, too, with the $30K birthday party for her very young daughter, but it was all smoke & mirrors.

Esteemed Contributor

@aubnwa01   I think it was actually 60K for that party!!! Even more insane!

Honored Contributor

@aubnwa01 wrote:

When I see PK & Dorit, I can't help remembering that grifter, Taylor & her crooked husband (Russell?), who ended up committing suicide when his shady dealings started coming to light.  Taylor flaunted her supposed wealth, too, with the $30K birthday party for her very young daughter, but it was all smoke & mirrors.

That was so sad when Russell committed suicide.  He was probably head over heels in debt, and Taylor's keeping up the Joneses didn't help.  Sad.....Yes, they were overspent and in tons of debt.

I, too, as someone else stated think Mauricio does have money,  LVP does have money and even Rinna now with her QVC line has money.  Girardi , of course, is loaded, but Erika can't seem to spend enough.  I wonder if she's making all that much to support her clothing and stylist habits (makeup artists/hair stylists, etc.) of if he's helping out a lot.  She seems to spend a lot on herself, but I do know she must make money off of her performances.  I just can't imagine she'd make that much....Flying 3 people everywhere with her to do her hair and makeup has got to be expensive. Dorit also flies a makeup artist.   That has to cost a lot!

Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@aubnwa01 wrote:

That was so sad when Russell committed suicide.  He was probably head over heels in debt, and Taylor's keeping up the Joneses didn't help.  Sad.....Yes, they were overspent and in tons of debt.

I, too, as someone else stated think Mauricio does have money,  LVP does have money and even Rinna now with her QVC line has money.  Girardi , of course, is loaded, but Erika can't seem to spend enough.  I wonder if she's making all that much to support her clothing and stylist habits (makeup artists/hair stylists, etc.) of if he's helping out a lot.  She seems to spend a lot on herself, but I do know she must make money off of her performances.  I just can't imagine she'd make that much....Flying 3 people everywhere with her to do her hair and makeup has got to be expensive. Dorit also flies a makeup artist.   That has to cost a lot!

@winamac1  I wondered that too about Erika. Tom is loaded, but she surely can't make that much, and Mauricio is loaded as well. I read somewhere what his net worth was and I was astonished, he does really really well with his Real Estate.....Erika is probably using a lot of hubby's money for herself......Rinna, is probably making very good money now with the show and QVC, and her hubby seems to find steady work as well. I wonder what people like Kim Richards and Brandi Glanville do once they are off of the show-how are they making money? I know Brandi was on a lot of different reality shows after Housewives, but what is Kim doing for an income? I often wonder about that........Plus Brandi was recently sued by Joanna Krupa and Joanna won the suit. Hopefully it will teach Brandi to keep her mouth shut talking about people all of the time! I agree with you 100% about PK and Dorit spending way more than they probably have for sure! 

Honored Contributor

For all the money Erika spends on clothing, hair and make-up, she never looks great to me.  She just looks cheap.  Everything is too short, too tight, too low cut.  Just too much of everything.

And as someone else said, she's a complete label **ore.  She thinks just because it has a designer label, it's stylish. 

Most of these women dress pretty ugly actually.  

Honored Contributor

I thought Dorit couldn't get more obnoxious but after seeing last night episode ..I was wrong.

I think Erika is afraid of being her true self. Her constant dressing in costumes and hiding under all the fake hair and make up whenever she goes out is strange to me. I am over seeing her transform into Erika Jayne every time she has to go to dinner etc.