Contributor

Re: CAN NOT STAND DORIT FROM RHOBH !!!

Has the new season started?

Honored Contributor

@misscecille wrote:

Has the new season started?

@misscecille Yes, there have been 2 episodes so far!

Esteemed Contributor

Dorit loved showing off her new Hermes dinnerware. She probably returned it the next day. Woman LOL

She brought out a gigantic platter of food...just for 4 people...then insisted on serving it. Guess the platter was too big to pass around. It looked like rice with several cans of Campbell's pork & beans poured on top. lol

Honored Contributor

@Daisy wrote:

Dorit loved showing off her new Hermes dinnerware. She probably returned it the next day. Woman LOL

She brought out a gigantic platter of food...just for 4 people...then insisted on serving it. Guess the platter was too big to pass around. It looked like rice with several cans of Campbell's pork & beans poured on top. lol

I was trying to figure out exactly what that food was.  It looked disgusting to me.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Daisy wrote:

I was trying to figure out exactly what that food was.  It looked disgusting to me.

@Lipstickdiva@Daisy Sunflower It looked horrible to me too, and come on-who would spend that crazy kind of money for Dinnerware? Wasn't the bill something like 18,000.00.....??

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Daisy wrote:

@Lipstickdiva@Daisy Sunflower It looked horrible to me too, and come on-who would spend that crazy kind of money for Dinnerware? Wasn't the bill something like 18,000.00.....??

@CANDLEQUEEN yes, the receipt they showed was $18,000.00+.  I had to laugh that just as she happens to be putting it out, PK comes in and starts asking about it.  Then she claims it was in the basement.  Yeah, cuz everyone would just put Hermes china in the basement.        

Honored Contributor

@highmaintenancejan wrote:

Anyone Else??? What a phony drama queen!!

@highmaintenancejan  ITA. I can’t figure her out and not sure I care. Last nite (1/3) she was so delighted w/ her Birken bag and place settings of Hermes dinnerware. Big whoop! If something’s so expensive, you have to lie to your hubby...well, that’s a clue to her character or lack of. 

I’ve given up all the housewive’s shows except NY. After the first few episodes of BH, I’m so over the jewelry and “one up on you” houses, clothing, closets, etc. This is no longer a reality show....it’s just a bunch of bored, wealthy women with a lot of time on their hands to gossip, lunch, shop and travel. 

Boring!

Respected Contributor

@Daisy wrote:

@Daisy Sunflower  It did, didn't it???!!!   It totally lacked presentation.  Bleccch.  Probably put a $4 meal in a $1,000 platter.

Despise Dorit and PK.  I do like Teddi.

Honored Contributor

I must be odd man out.  I think this season is great so far.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@Daisy wrote:

@Daisy Sunflower  It did, didn't it???!!!   It totally lacked presentation.  Bleccch.  Probably put a $4 meal in a $1,000 platter.

Despise Dorit and PK.  I do like Teddi.

@BarbiHollywood  I’d never put such an all “brown” dish on the table...parsley, some cherry tomatoes? Anything w/ a little color!