Esteemed Contributor

Re: CAN NOT STAND DORIT FROM RHOBH !!!

[ Edited ]

Regular Contributor

Don't like her either.  Pk is GROSS!!!  Love how they both talk sheit about Lisa R and then deny ever saying it.  They are both so full of themselves.  "Bubba"???   I was hoping she'd leave after last season and take her phoney accent with her.'

Betty

Honored Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:

I honestly don't see why anyone would watch that garbage.  To each their own I guess.

@Puppy Lips   

ITA .... you'd have to be pretty gullible to think this is actually "reality".    It's all pretense ...  and ACTING ridiculous.   I just find it very hard to believe that people don't realize this.

Regular Contributor

I love the show.  I see Lisa Rinna is trying to redeem herself from the awful person she showed us last year.  Give it time...a leopard doesn't change it's spots.  That said, it didn't stop me from ordering from QVC her jogger pants and a duster vest that I love.

Esteemed Contributor

I have been tempted by a few of her clothing items, but I will never buy any of them.  I saw her on that show for about 5 seconds before I changed the channel and saw how she acted and heard the "mouth" on her.  I am not going to support that behavior, scripted or not, or buy one thing from her.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

I am probably in the minority, but Dorit doesn't bother me too much. I do not like however, if you say you forgive some-one and are giving them another chance-Don't talk behind their back at a Dinner Party with another couple!!!!!

I hate when people do that! I know PK started the talk, but Dorit should have said-hey that is water under the bridge, we are started over and I have forgiven her, but no they keep talking and Teddi is listening, but you can tell she is uncomfortable with the conversation.

I do not care for Lisa Rinna, or Erika, but that was wrong of Dorit and PK last night! Especially since Teddi is just getting to know everyone......

Valued Contributor

Love you Vickiv!!!

Valued Contributor

About ready to pull the plug on RHOBH

Honored Contributor

@Cathy1950 wrote:

I love the show.  I see Lisa Rinna is trying to redeem herself from the awful person she showed us last year.  Give it time...a leopard doesn't change it's spots.  That said, it didn't stop me from ordering from QVC her jogger pants and a duster vest that I love.

She's just as bad as she ever was.  I won't support her horrible behavior--therefore no more ordering from her line.  I did used to like her pants.  Her items got super expensive anyway.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

I’m sure you’ve all heard the idea that the people we dislike the most are the ones who display the tributes that we dislike the most about ourselves.  PK and Dorit’s behavior at that dinner party mirrored the behavior they were condemning in Rinna.  They’re either totally stupid or so consumed by their own privilege that they think they are immune to their own judgement.