Honored Contributor

Re: CAN NOT STAND DORIT FROM RHOBH !!!

@Lipstickdiva

I didn't even know about gas-powered fans.  It was weird.  None of it made sense, and Dorit was just a massive p i t a complainer. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45, I was happy to see your post. How nice of your kids to gift you with a vacation. See what happens when you're gone? We start talking about you! lol Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@sunshine45, I was happy to see your post. How nice of your kids to gift you with a vacation. See what happens when you're gone? We start talking about you! lol Smiley Happy

LOL, @SusieQ_2!

That was really sweet for your kids to do that for you, @sunshine45.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who'll be looking forward to your posts, once things settle down.

You're the glue around here!  Smiley Happy

Muddling through...
Esteemed Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

Sunshine has really been shirking her duties around here. Apparently, her vacations are more important.

Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower, I like your dry sense of humor but was happy to see you added the smiley. Maybe it's just me, but I feel like it made all the difference! 

Valued Contributor

I still stand by what I first said, she is a gossipy outspoken trouble maker!!