Honored Contributor

Re: CAN NOT STAND DORIT FROM RHOBH !!!

Camille's boyfriend is super cute.  They make a darling couple.

I think Dorit is a self centered brat.

I definitely like Teddi.

Kyle is often super likeable on camera, but she passive aggressively likes to throw the women under the bus.  I don't trust her.

LIsa isn't bad at all this season (LVP).   I don't trust LIsa Rinna at all.  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@sabatini wrote:

I absolutely love Lisa V's magical kingdom.

Did the whole 'we have no power!' issue at Kyle & Mauricio's seem totally set-up to anyone else besides me? Was that foreman trying out for a show, or supposed to provide comic relief?

Dorit is a vain little twit!

WHY do Lisa V. & Kyle seem to like her so much?!

I have to say that I'm really liking Teddi so far. She's so refreshing!

What she said last week; something to the effect that because she used IVF & basically "chose" which baby to have (& he was born w/ a heart defect), that she'll forever feel guilty.

I'd probably feel the same way, & it was surprising to hear her share such a personal, introspective thought.

I hope things work out w/ Camille and her new BF.

I've been away for quite awhile, so could someone clue me in, please?

Has @sunshine45 stopped doing the RH threads?  Smiley Sad

@sabatini

i love the lvp kingdom also. she is one of my housewife favorites. i love the relationship she has with her family.

so sorry, i have been out of the loop a bit due to the holidays (which were quite busy) AND a surprise vacation i received as a christmas gift from my children! going to get back into the swing of things now for early 2018. still trying to play a little catch up with my television viewing.

thanks for the mention and from a few others also. it was so kind of you. Smiley HappyHeart

will be watching rhoa tonight. Smiley Happy

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I didn't understand it , though, when Kyle's party planner said he'd go get fans. Don't fans need electricity to operate?  I thought they had no electricity.

Dorit is a twit as someone said--spoiled, entitled brat.

Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

I didn't understand it , though, when Kyle's party planner said he'd go get fans. Don't fans need electricity to operate?  I thought they had no electricity.

I cannot believe they wouldn't have a back-up generator either. 

Respected Contributor

@sabatini wrote:

Did the whole 'we have no power!' issue at Kyle & Mauricio's seem totally set-up to anyone else besides me? Was that foreman trying out for a show, or supposed to provide comic relief?

@sabatini  He is Kyle's event planner / party planner named Glenn.  He has appeared on other episodes where Kyle had parties/gatherings.  He seems to be very reputable in Beverly Hills, as I read an article a couple of years ago which mentioned him and the various BH events he has planned.  I think he was also a Chef before becoming an event planner, as I saw pics of him in his Chef coat looking very different from how he seems to be at Kyle's events.  Kyle seems to adore him, as I once read a "shout out" she gave him on Twitter.  

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Respected Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

I thought Yo looked great on Wendy but I have no idea why she wouldn't say what State her farm was located in.

@DREAMON  I didn't see the Wendy Williams episode, but Yolanda was featured in a Vogue article in December, which mentions her farm is in Pennsylvania.

https://www.vogue.com/article/yolanda-hadid-farmhouse-christmas-bella-gigi  

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva

Doesn't one need electricity for fans??  Seriously....it made no sense.

Respected Contributor

@DREAMON  It seems there was also an Architectural Digest article from August 2017, which mentioned Yolanda's farmhouse is in Pennsylvania.  Maybe Yolanda didn't want it mentioned on The Wendy Williams show because the articles had brought about too much attention to the location?  Not sure. 

https://www.architecturaldigest.com/story/yolanda-hadid-is-finally-all-moved-into-her-new-east-coast...

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

Why would anyone bother having a get together in the 1st place, when their home was in such a disarray? I mean really? Just wait until your home is completed and then have a really nice unveiling party!!

The whole thing just seemed stupid, and yuck! The dog was licking food off of the table. How gross is that? I like dogs, but that is a bit too much!

Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva

Doesn't one need electricity for fans??  Seriously....it made no sense.

@winamac1.  I would think so.  Unless they make gas powered fans but who would have those just lying around? 

That whole thing was weird.  LOL