Respected Contributor

Although it's been just 1 night, Buzzy has been the best guest host, IMO.  I wouldn't mind having him as Jeopardy's permanent host. Very professional, confident and entertaining.  What did you all think?

Respected Contributor

I was so captivated by Ryan's performance tonight that I did not pay close attention to Buzzy.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Respected Contributor

I was never a fan of Buzzy. (First of all, what grown man calls himself Buzzy?) I know when he was originally on he mentioned he wanted Alex' job when Alex retired.

I have to admit though, he was fast moving and polished coming out of the gate.

Trusted Contributor

My favorites have been Bill Whitaker and Buzzy thus far; Jennings would be in my top five.  I was disappointed with Aaron Rodgers; I found him stiff and his articulation was muffled for a couple of days. He recently said that he could still play football and host Jeopardy. That's rather unbelievable given the nature of football and its travel compared with the multiple tapings on Jeopardy in one day.  I await Mayim and Levar Burton.

Esteemed Contributor

Buzzy was good and kept the game moving at a good pace.  My favorite is still  Aaron Rodgers.

Respected Contributor

I tend to agree with you about Buzzy.  I thought he did very well.  He has personality, clear speaking voice, quick, personable w/the contestants.  His glasses are not my favorite style of frame, but it seems to work for him.

Bill Whitaker was a snoozefest, but he would do very well reading bedtime stories to his grandchildren.  I didn't even bother to watch his last show.

The winner last night was quite the whiz kid.  I think I remember him but can't recall how many times he won or how much $$$.  I look forward to tonight's show.  I like the Tournament of Champions.   Good stuff!!!

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

Buzzy (his given name is Austin) did a good job yesterday.  I could see him as a permanent host. 

Honored Contributor

I've always liked Buzzy and thought he was great! As to Ryan, I found him distracting and not in a good way.

Respected Contributor

I didn't care for him when he was a contestant but thought he did the best job yet as host. I'm from the south where we use nicknames often, no matter the age, so his name doesn't bother me.  Something about Ryan didn't settle with me for some reason; I wanted the other guy to win.

Honored Contributor

Ryan was perceived by many as smug and arrogant.