Honored Contributor

He was 82 yrs. old.

Honored Contributor

Re: Burt Reynolds Passed Away

RIP Bandit.

Honored Contributor

WOW - I loved him in The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas, and other movies. He seemed to be a funny guy IRL - I remember seeing him on Johnny Carson's show. I remember when he said he made a huge mistake breaking up with Sally Field. 

Honored Contributor

I liked him and enjoyed a lot of his movies and seeing him on talk shows.  RIP

Respected Contributor

I saw this in another forum and was like Wow...this is really sad news...Burt Reynolds was a good actor and I loved his character Quint on Gunsmoke...I would watch Smokey and the Bandit over and over when I was younger. I was waiting to watch his latest movie "The Last Movie Star" he will be missed!

Honored Contributor

Wow! Loved him in Smoky and the Bandit and also in Boogie Nights.....He hasn't looked well to me in several years......I will always remember he and Sally Fields being in love!!!!!

Super Contributor

We can't forget him in "Deliverance" - dark movie - but he was quite the hunk!  At least he'll still be around in the movies he made. 

Off subject - but another hearthrob that's getting on up in the years is Robert Redford.  Hard to believe he just turned 82.  They just don't make em like they use to as far as movie stars go!

Honored Contributor

Oh, my gosh, so sorry to hear this.  He seemed to have such a refreshing sense of humor about himself, and the world, for that matter.  Frank and amusing when interviewed-- a wonderful raconteur.  RIP.

Trusted Contributor

Aww, RIP, Burt.

Honored Contributor

Burt Reynolds,

https://theartmad.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Rest-In-Peace-Candle-1.gif