Honored Contributor

Again, there's something about Michael W's demeanor that I find very appealing................

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Valued Contributor

What a great episode this week. the ending was a shocker. didnot see that coming.

love this show and supporting cast.If I need a lawyer I will be sure to call Benny.

Honored Contributor

And this weeks show will be continued next week. When I was reading about jury selection on the Chauvin case I kept thinking how would Dr Bull handle it ??

Esteemed Contributor

Can't wait to see the second half next week!

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

Kudos to the Bull team. They started the season off with an exceptional episode and bookended the season with one too. If this was the last season, this episode served as a good ending. 

Honored Contributor

Great season  finale!!

Honored Contributor

I abandoned this last episode also.  Watched a bunch of good ones in between first and last episodes. I'll watch the reruns somewhere down the road when I have more patience.

Valued Contributor

The best show on television.Would never miss an episode.

This cast is the best I have ever seen.please never cancell

this show.

Honored Contributor

Loved the show last night! Great in every way, and I get Benny back where I want him to be. YAAAY!!!

Really quite a shocker of a last couple of minutes. Didn't see that coming and had to shed a tear or two out of the sheer joy of it. 

Well written, well acted, great story lines. Better not EVER be cancelled!