Valued Contributor

Bull gave new show a 2nd chance

Watched 2nd show, loved it interesting story, 

great acting.   Give the show another chance.

Super Contributor

Re: Bull gave new show a 2nd chance

I liked the first show especially the ending.  My son didn't think it was that good.  I told him the first show probably has to set the story first background.  Last night he watched it and liked it.  So I will continue to watch.

Honored Contributor

I was so thrilled to see them address implicit bias against women so well and love the way they explained it. That made me more excited about the types of cases they might work on

Esteemed Contributor

LOVE LOVE LOVE this show.  Hate the shows that are all about violence, blood and guts.  This is my kind of story, using the mind and the will to make a difference.  What a great storyline, both shows.  And yes, the first show was set up to highlight the purpose.  

All my favorite shows with like themes are now pretty much gone.  Numbers, Leverage.  The helping the good guy get what they deserve and solving the puzzles and mystery with limited violence.  

Honored Contributor

@bonnielu wrote:

LOVE LOVE LOVE this show.  Hate the shows that are all about violence, blood and guts.  This is my kind of story, using the mind and the will to make a difference.  What a great storyline, both shows.  And yes, the first show was set up to highlight the purpose.  

All my favorite shows with like themes are now pretty much gone.  Numbers, Leverage.  The helping the good guy get what they deserve and solving the puzzles and mystery with limited violence.  

@bonnielu

FYI ....   Leverage and Numbers are both running right now in syndication.   I believe they are on Ion TV, but your online tv guide could tell you.  You can record a bunch of these shows, if you wish.

Honored Contributor

Now, This is Us is moving to same time slot as Bull, dont love Bull enough to tape it or watch in On Demand.

Valued Contributor

I like this show too. I am really very pleasantly surprised. No showing of blood and guts, no graphic sex, and so far, no visits to strip clubs! They are starting to develop some of the characters more, and I am hoping it stays.

Honored Contributor

I watched the 2nd episode too and it was better than episode 1.  I like this show, it's a different take on the usual legal show.   

Honored Contributor

I liked this show the first time, and the second was even better. 

I'm with people here, enjoying the fact that it isn't based on violence.  

What makes this show so different imo is that it's about logic, thinking and planning. 

Respected Contributor

I agree!

Never underestimate the power of kindness.