Trusted Contributor

Well maybe it's time. There have been a lot of changes and a show loses it's "luster" after awhile. I have loved it. Curious to see how they will end it. 

Honored Contributor

It is time, it got to be way too much of a formula show. 

Honored Contributor

I was not surprised about the cancellation at all.  It went off the rails when they broadened Izzy's character with the baby and making them a couple.  I always thought she was an unpleasant character on the show.  Then Benny ran for DA, which took him away from focus, then he's booted off the show entirely.  The soap opera courtroom drama never got back on track, in my opinion.  The Marissa storyline didn't help.

I like Michael Weatherly, but I don't for a minute believe the cancellation is because he just wants to do other things creatively.  That was a good PR statement [since he's also a producer of the show].  Leave a successful show and put hundreds out of work??  No, it was the show.  The industry newswires have been hinting at it's demise for a while.  The tracked ratings decreased substantially.  

Honored Contributor
  • Yet another harassment investigation and the show just isn't very good now.  It had  a good run, time to put it out of it's misery.
Frequent Contributor

I really like this show. I will be sorry to see it go. I still like all of the remaining characters and the demise. Sad to see it go

Honored Contributor

Re: Bull cancelled

[ Edited ]

I watched the show for the first season and maybe into season two.   It just didn't hold my interest. 

Then I heard about the harassment settlements from women who left the show. 

Then, thinking further back,  I wondered about both actresses who played Kate and Ziva leaving  NCIS so abruptly, and whether there was more to their decisions to leave so "mysteriously". 

Then I started to think of Michael Weatherly as a creep.   I hope I'm wrong about him.

Honored Contributor

Last nights episode, a lot sure happened in the last 5 minutes!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I think I saw the hand writing on the wall as well, as soon as Freddie Rodriguez was terminated. I did not like the storyline at all about the kidnapping, Marissa, and Izzy was very annoying. I like Chunk a lot, But he lacked the charisma and quick wit that Freddy Rodriguez had. I'm sure that Michael Weatherly quit when he saw the ratings were very low, and peoples comments were just not positive anymore.

Respected Contributor

Re: Bull cancelled

[ Edited ]

I wonder if he will go back to NCIS now that Gibbs is 'gone'.  I quit watching that one this year because it lost its heart with all the cast departures.

edited to correct my grammatical error.

Honored Contributor

While I was always a fan of NCIS in the era of Special Agent Tony DiNozzo, I just can't imagine middle aged Tony showing up in that show again. 

But ...  since Gibbs is trying to back out of the show, they just might try having Tony stop by for a visit.