Valued Contributor

Bull has been cancelled.last episode will be may.Michael weatherly has decided to quit the show to pursue other options.he stated the MAY finale will  be a blockbuster ending.

Esteemed Contributor

Interesting.  I love the show.  I did read an article that there was a reason some of the cast left.  Something about harrassment.  Not sure any of it was true.  I will watch it to the end however.  

Respected Contributor

Michael W. was accused of terrible harassment charges by a former cast member. It caused her to lose her job and CBS settled with the actress for millions of dollars. 

Honored Contributor

It lost something when Benny left, and now with Marissa gone, it's just not that good. Seems like they are grasping at straws for new storylines. I'll watch until the end but this is no surprise at all. And Weatherly's reputation didn't help.

Respected Contributor

I decided not to watch this season. I became bored with it. I do/did Iove  the cast.

Respected Contributor

Well, I guess that was inevitable but I’m still sad to see it go. I’ve always loved a good courtroom drama and I’ve always been a fan of Weatherly (handsome devil). Not only has “Bull” gone downhill but I feel like “NCIS” has been on a slow decline since he left the series.

Too bad...

Honored Contributor

Well I hope he comes back with something great.  Bull was about the only show I like to watch.  I don't think it has lost much with the cast departures.  I think the others are doing a good job.  

Esteemed Contributor

I think with Benny gone and Marissa leaving the firm, it was doomed. No surprise that this series was cancelled. 

Honored Contributor

I was never that crazy about the show but had watched it from the beginning. I haven't watched this season, no more Benny no more me. 

Honored Contributor

I thought it might be cancelled. Told Hubbs a few days ago. 

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.