Honored Contributor

On my TV line up there is a new show coming on after Sister Wives tonight.  It's Brother Husbands a woman with two husbands and 5 kids.  I have always wondered if there are women with more than one husbands.  This should be interesting:-).  It's coming on after Maddies Wedding.  Did they show Mceltie's wedding?  Will any of you be watching brother husbands?  I am. LOL

Honored Contributor

I don't watch those shows, but if you google polyamory there are many different types it's not just a man with multiple wives ( polygamy).

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Super Contributor

They did show Maddie's wedding, not sure about Mykelti's though. 

Brother Husbands??  oh my, lol !!  Different strokes & all, I guess :-)

Honored Contributor

That would be interesting because I think (not like I know) most men are way too insecure to share a female with another male on a full time basis.

Honored Contributor

Multiple husbands... Oh please, what's the point... Just date several men and don't marry any of them...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Re: Brother Husbands

[ Edited ]

Wow....that lady who has all the husbands must have a lot of...... energy.... or be a glutton for punishment...........Woman Surprised

Honored Contributor

I have feeling that anyone that considers it punishment wouldn't be a good choice of partner, even in a monogamous relationship. Well unless we're talking about something else lol

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Esteemed Contributor

I've never watched those programs but I've seen their ads. Am I wrong to think polygamy is illegal in the US?

Honored Contributor

Re: Brother Husbands

[ Edited ]

I'm watching this show and don't really understand what's going on. The guy that wants the kids to be his is looking pretty rough. Why is the mom wearing all the wigs? 

Esteemed Contributor

I don't have it on my Comcast.  After Sister Wives is Married by Mom and Dad (hate it) Tattoo Girls, Say Yes to the Dress....... No Brother Wives.  I even "searched" it and it doesn't show up.  Too bad - so sad......Smiley Sad