Honored Contributor

Starting Pauley Perette who play Abby on NCIS. We watched 5 minutes and it was worse than awful

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

They messed up my Thurs. night tv.  At least Mom and Sheldon were on.

Valued Contributor

Agree - it was terrible - 

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox The trailers were so stupid I knew I wouldn't watch. Plus the fact that I got sick of Abby's "act" on NCIS many seasons ago and don't miss her. I like Kasie a lot.

And plus the way she has publicly trashed the show that made her a commodity, so to speak. Without NCIS she'd still be a nobody. I've read online comments that some think this awful show won't last 5 episodes!

Respected Contributor

After watching the previews of this show before it aired I knew I had no interest in even tuning in for the first episode.   It just looked so silly.   I used that 30 minutes between shows to go and take a shower.  

Honored Contributor

i watched the first 5 minutes then changed the channel, just not good!

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Contributor

Never saw it, but it seems like a straight copycat of the new show with Fran Drescher called Indebted, which I love.

Honored Contributor

@TheRealOneForSure wrote:

Never saw it, but it seems like a straight copycat of the new show with Fran Drescher called Indebted, which I love.

I'm a huge Fran Drescher fan, so I am also enjoying this.  I see it panned a lot so I wonder if it will last.  Hope so!  Smiley Happy

As to this new show - I did record it, but have yet to watch.   I cannot remember why I chose it.  I think it was for somebody in the cast, although I'm sure not the woman mentioned here.   Have to watch to remember for whom I decided to watch the show. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Broke - new tv show

[ Edited ]

I forced myself thru the first half of the show, thinking it would get better, then turned it off and deleted it from my future shows to record.

Valued Contributor

@J Town Girl wrote:

After watching the previews of this show before it aired I knew I had no interest in even tuning in for the first episode.   It just looked so silly.   I used that 30 minutes between shows to go and take a shower.  

Yes! A shower would have been better...! I didn't watch it but I'm not a fan of the star either!