Respected Contributor

Well, I was pretty sure they were going to leave this 2nd to last episode of the season as a cliffhanger. Tune in next week folks, to find out if Joe Miller will be found guilty or not. My guess (unspoiled) is that he will be found not guilty. The lawyer only needed to create enough doubt in the juror's minds and I think she may have succeeded.

Super Contributor

Alec Hardy seems cursed with ""unfinished business"". I don't think this series will end neatly.

So glad there will be a 3rd series! It's one of the few tv shows that demands rapt attention.

Honored Contributor

I had mixed feelings about this episode. Can't stand that Claire person and that whole story line-on the other hand I am glued to the court scenes. I just wish Claire and her boyfriend-or exboyfriend or whoever he is would go back from whence they came. I also cannot hear Claire for some reason-not a word.

Honored Contributor
On 4/16/2015 smokymtngal said:

Well, I was pretty sure they were going to leave this 2nd to last episode of the season as a cliffhanger. Tune in next week folks, to find out if Joe Miller will be found guilty or not. My guess (unspoiled) is that he will be found not guilty. The lawyer only needed to create enough doubt in the juror's minds and I think she may have succeeded.

I've wondered what Tom and Danny were up to that Tom had all that money. I'm also wondering why Tom is so sure he father is innocent.

Respected Contributor
On 4/16/2015 occasional rain said:
On 4/16/2015 smokymtngal said:

I've wondered what Tom and Danny were up to that Tom had all that money. I'm also wondering why Tom is so sure he father is innocent.

It was Danny who had the money and Joe explained that he had given it to Danny to pay his cell phone bill for the phone that he gave Danny that no one knew he had. That was one of the many things that really didn't make sense in season one. Where does a kid Danny's age pay for his cell phone bill?

I think Tom just doesn't want to believe his father is guilty and it's no more than that. I believe what we actually saw in season one, that Joe Miller killed Danny. If they try to put a new spin on it now that what we saw was not what really happened, I will call it cheating. I'm convinced Joe is really guilty. But I think he may not be convicted because this show is always looking for more drama.

Respected Contributor
On 4/16/2015 Judaline said:

I had mixed feelings about this episode. Can't stand that Claire person and that whole story line-on the other hand I am glued to the court scenes. I just wish Claire and her boyfriend-or exboyfriend or whoever he is would go back from whence they came. I also cannot hear Claire for some reason-not a word.

i don't like Claire either. She's a sociopath, at best, maybe a psychopath. I don't really care for the actress either. But I love the Lee Ashworth character. I guess because he was so good as Mr. Jarvis in the Agent Carter series. He can't be guilty of anything. He just can't be (he he)!

Honored Contributor

He sure is good looking but the character is nuts if you ask me. Hot and cold he runs. I must have missed the Agent Carter series. PBS? BBC?

I also believe your statement:

I'm convinced Joe is really guilty. But I think he may not be convicted because this show is always looking for more drama.

Valued Contributor

Agent Carter was on ABC as a limited run series.

Honored Contributor

Oh, thanks. I miss all the good stuff.

Respected Contributor

Agent Carter was on ABC. But if you're not into Captain America (superhero stuff) it would make no sense to you. Agent Peggy Carter was Captain America's girlfriend in the 40's. The series was set in the 40's and was terrific (in my opinion ) in its authentic 40's feel. You would have liked that part. Mr. Jarvis was Howard Stark's faithful butler (Howard Stark being the father of Tony Stark, aka Iron Man). This is more than you wanted to know, right?

I like the Sandbrook case because I don't know where it's going. Is Claire guilty, is Lee guilty? They're both hiding something. And then there are Pippa's parents, the shady Ricky and the unstable Kate. I hope we at least get a resolution on that case next week. I have a feeling the Joe Miller stuff will be continued into next season .