Respected Contributor

Broadchurch - Season 3 US Premiere Date Announced

[ Edited ]

Broadchurch - Season 3 will begin airing in the US on June 28th at 10pm/9pm Central.  I think it's done airing in the UK and has received really good reviews. It's on BBC America.

Respected Contributor

Re: Broadchurch - Season 3 US Premiere Date Announced

Did you like the second season? I watched an episode or two but just couldn't get into it. 

Respected Contributor

@tucsongal wrote:

Did you like the second season? I watched an episode or two but just couldn't get into it. 

Yes, I liked the 2nd season.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This is great news!!  Loved BroadChurch!! BBC one of my favorites. This show is no exception to the rule. NetFlix brings so many excellent series.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the heads up....enjoyed Broadchurch!

Respected Contributor

@tucsongal wrote:

@tucsongal  I didn't like the second season as much as the first, but I love David Tennant.  This third season has had really good reviews.  I'm looking forward to it. 

Respected Contributor

Thanks to several of you for the feedback. Unfortunately, I don't see anywhere to watch it for free. Maybe when the third season comes out the second one will be available on demand or somewhere else. 

Honored Contributor

Be still my heart! Thanks, smoky!

Honored Contributor

@tucsongal wrote:

Thanks to several of you for the feedback. Unfortunately, I don't see anywhere to watch it for free. Maybe when the third season comes out the second one will be available on demand or somewhere else. 

@tucsongal, Broadchurch seasons one and two is on Netflix.  Seems like everything is, these days.  Season one was superb.

I did not like the second season at all and stopped watching before the end.  But like @smoky22 said, the reviews for season three were really good.  Excellent. 

Honored Contributor

@smoky22 wrote:

@tucsongal  I didn't like the second season as much as the first, but I love David Tennant.  This third season has had really good reviews.  I'm looking forward to it. 

@smoky22, have I asked you this:  Who fan?  Tennant's doctor :swoon: