Honored Contributor

Re: Bringing back will & Grace ...what other shows would you like to come back?

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

Ok. Don't laugh.....LA Law! Anybody remember this show? I used to love it! Susan Dey's character (grace van Owen) is who I wanted to grow up and be! (Actually, I think I was in grad school at the time.) I'd still like to be like her!

Oh that would be a good one.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

"As the World Turns" and "Guiding Light".

Esteemed Contributor

I kind of agree with @kitcat51 - as much as I would love Frasier, Monk, Psych and a few others that have been mentioned return, they were dragging at the end.  When you watch the reruns, you can see the difference.  They were still good - Frasier especially - but just not as good.

I am still super excited that Psych will have a Christmas special!  Just because I agree that it was time to end, doesn't also mean that I'm not excited to know what's happening now!  LOL

(unrelated - I just read a book that included an epilogue that moved forward 10 years, so you know what happened to the characters.  I really liked this!  I guess this is why I would happily watch any reunion of a favorite show.  When I was little, I also liked any of the Brady Bunch shows when the kids were married.)

Respected Contributor

Cold Case  and Person of Interest 

Trusted Contributor

The Guardian.

And with the way they ended the storyline with Nick and Lulu, that show could resume easily.

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore.  I didn't think anyone else remembered American Dreams. Loved that show.

Honored Contributor

I LOVED "L. A. Law".  Hated "Will & Grace". Won't be watching it. I just thought the story ines were too silly and have never liked Debra Messing.

Honored Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

Ok. Don't laugh.....LA Law! Anybody remember this show? I used to love it! Susan Dey's character (grace van Owen) is who I wanted to grow up and be! (Actually, I think I was in grad school at the time.) I'd still like to be like her!

would love to see LA LAW back.....and also THE PRACTICE and BOSTON LEGAL.  i miss the old legal shows.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

i wish they had not cancelled  AMERICAN CRIME. i liked how it was a fresh show and fresh characters each season.

would love THE SOPRANOS to come back, but now that "tony" is gone in real life i dont know how it would be.

i would enjoy a different WONDER YEARS......set in a different decade maybe?

THE GILMORE GIRLS had potential, but the four episodes that they did were not up to par with the series. the only character i liked in the reboot was the mother, emily.

in know my daughter would have liked to see FREAKS and GEEKS last more than one season.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@deepwaterdotter   

In addition to those two soaps, I'd add Love of Life and The Secret Storm.  Though I'd probably prefer being able to watch all the old episodes. 

Also,

Knots Landing.  

Absolutely Fabulous.